Reviews for Rin's Message and Sesshomaru's Promise
connor chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Just letting you know but in the manga and anime sesshomarus mother told him tenseiga could only be used once to call a person back from the dead. So tenseiga wouldn't of been able to recall her back from the dead.
anime10101 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
It was sad I cried you really are a good writer keep up the good work
ForeverWithHim chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
... Oh my God. I'm still crying. This touched my heart and made me cry. No other fanfic has done that. I love this story.
sessxrin fan chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
AWWWW! This made me cry!
Blue Wolf Princess chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
omg
this seriously made me cry and i dont cry often.
you are truly gifted
RedBell53 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I think the first sequel is better..
Its not as sad as the first did..
And could u please consider my demand from the first sequel.. ( RXS lovers)
Please PM me .
Thx alot
Donna chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I think hat you should make rin ask sessomaru for life. Then when he swipes her with the tetseiga she would become her young beautiful self once more so that sesshomaru will have rin back. Or instead of doing all of this you can make rin stay with sesshomaru in the episode "rin's smile and sesshomarus decision". Any of these ideas are good but I detest the idea of rin no longer being with sesshomaru. She is a important character and I want her to live. I also want sesshomaru to live because it says that he after many years went after rin. These two episode are very sad and so if you do make these episode please try this because when I read these episodes I was so sad and depressed. So like I said I would really like it if you let rin stay with sesshomaru in the story "rin smile and sesshomaru decision.
Sam-E234 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely loved this. I felt myself get teary eyed... So sad but so beautiful. Thank you for this.
Miss Starfire chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Great job.
alyssa-kaye chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Oh my, this story was so sad. I remember how i used to watch inuyasha like 2-3 years ago but then i went back to finish of my lifelong anime series Naruto (which by the way hasn't finished yet) this story made me so warm inside, just thinking about Rin, old, wanting to see him one more time, made me hurt.

It made me remember how they were and how strong their bond used to be, (like teacher and student bonds in Naruto).

So thank you, for this story.
Yusakuraki chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
This was sooooo sad! I cried! That's not fair! You should at least have Rin make sesshomaru watch over her family so then he had something to help him.
ShinobiFighter chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Oops, i clicked the submit button accidentally

I was going to add that you kept pretty true to the characters personalities and i thought that was awesome

I wanted to answer your poll and say that i liked the first fic of this series more only cause rin and sesshomaru were still togethet haha! The sequel was so sad

Well done!
ShinobiFighter chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Hey there,

i know this fanfic is rather old lol six years if i read the publishing date correct i thought i should review anyways though :)

But i thought the series was really good! I thought tthe entire concept was interesting because i havent read anyone else who wrote about rin and sesshomaru not getting together
AzaleaSnape chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it, it's so sweet and sad.
Whatliestherein chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
hm... your writing is extremely awesome.. I have to say!

the flower thing was so beautiful!.. the whole flower thing... the garden .. the white flower on the bird..the flower on the burial... I mean awesome! Very romantic dreamy! Loved it.

And I am totally desperately in love with your Sesshy... the character that you portray.. The thoughtfulness, the way he cares for her, the way he had the flowers, the gift..the self control from being possessive of her.. just awesome character! Yet very in character of him, Very well done.

Though... goodness.. this is even sadder than the last one..!

And you will have to forgive me for saying that Rin is even more selfish in this one that the last one.. Because the last story..yes, I could see by not choosing Sesshy, she was a bit selfish.. but it was ok..

In this one.. she just doesn't have the right to ask him to follow her! after leaving him..And told him that she loved her husband and didn't regret her choice.. and all that. I don't even think she even had the right to see him!

But that just proved that Sesshy is a very magnanimous man! which I love..

And I so thankful I read this story.. it was like so magnetizing that I read in one setting completely uninterrupted. Your writing flows very nicely.