Reviews for Someone up there hates me
Carojen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I have only the barest knowledge of what Bleach is about, but now I'm tempted to actually read it.

It is a nice story.
Autumn Lilly of the Valley 6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hehehe that's funny poor Ochi-sensei. I never gave a second thought to the teacher or what she was thinking of all of her new transfer students.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
XD It's nice to read something from a different perspective. (sp?) XD Well, I like this. Keep writing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
you forgot bout ikkaku
Ru Sigil chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
hitsugaya not cause any trouble...

HAH

like the unique POV. I was wondering about the tracher reaction when i was reading teh manga, you just gave me a perfect scenario. nice work!

is it a one-shot? i hope not, becasue it has so much potential. either way, i love this fanfic. (esp the yumichika comentary)

_
lacus-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
kawai!

please continue, can't wait for the 'bright spot' to turn darker
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yap, "little" hitsugaya-chan would "NOT" cause "ANY" trouble if u ask me!
fireylight chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
little hitsugaya-kun... -dies laughing-

ibuprofen is good, no? i prefered them when they were a glazed pink... now they're orange and all weird, lol.

anyway, keep up the good humour! hope you're continuing this!
Amaterasu chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Nice. This is the one of the few school setting fics that I've liked.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Little Hitsugaya.

LMAO. HAHAHAHAHA.

You have amused me greatly and deserve a cookie! _
half-sleeping chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
And you just *know* Hitsu-chan's going to cause the worse trouble. Or at least incite it.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
"It would be nice to have at least one new addition to the class who wouldn’t cause trouble."

World of NO. XDD _ We all wonder too just how everyone will adapt with those new students around. Short but funny and nicely written. :)
anGeL Hinaningyou chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hahah, this was hilarious. Hitsugaya, not cause trouble? Hmm...
You Mada chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hahah funny little story ...you didnt seem to mention ikkaku tho.
Nelia-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Hitsu-taichou wouldnt cause trouble... *burst out laughing* WHAT A LOSER! she makes me laugh! hes going to be a smartass and smartass her off! XD