Reviews for A new day Dawning
DonnaDarko chapter 2 . 4/28
Hello,
I like the storyline, but the tenses are so confused that I can't continue. I'd be happy to beta for you if you'd like to do some rewrites.
Thanks,
Good chapter
shika93 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Good chapter
VA Dixie Girl chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
Love this story, glad everyone got a happy ending. Would love to see Jayen as a dad.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
River is such a badass. I wish she wasn't so young in the show, I seriously think Jayne would have liked her.

And how adorable to picture a little River bringing out charts and graphs to prove her point with her dad and get out of trouble.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Oh Jayne and his dirty mind.

And now he's all sweet and making sure she doesn't fall off her bunk. He just needs to figure out he's hot for her. Haha.
LJ Summers chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Dunno if you will ever see this, as it's been eons since you wrote this story, but I had to tell you how charmed I've been with it all day. Should have been editing - working gorram hard, too - but no. I was trapped here in Serenity with your AU.

Thank you for the ride. It's been super and fun and my face hurts from smiling so much. I love your characterizations and how real this felt for me.

ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
You should of put in one more chapter ! Just like a finish off chapter :) where you could read about everyone's lives, say i dunno, 2 years later lol would of been nice to see Jayne as a dad, maybe Zoe pregnant aswell lol
Dawns Heart chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
I love how you heard the 'prayer' on Seinfeld. I never realized it was a prayer actually, just remember my grandfather telling me it a few times, it was his favorite. It was a really nice touch.

Best,