Reviews for Earless?
inventivedreamer chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
All I have to say from one writer to another that was fantastic! keep up the great work!
miarath chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Oh, I like this very much. Love the way you describe the complexity of their feelings. :)

Good job.

Keep writing.
keraizaki chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
O! Am I seeing some YayoiXKio in the fiture? ? I liove this story! WRITE MORE SOON! :D An can u add me 2 ur email list? It's K? Thanks! WRITE MORE SOON! 3
keraizaki chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I love that! "Yes dear," Then, "Sorry, Master" Soo cute! :3
Dana-Lith chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
:) Really good story, very interesting...I'd sy update soon but this hasn't been touched since '05 so I guess that'd be kinda pointless, all the same. Update please! Don't le this story be dead...
loretta537 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
this is a great story so far, i hope you update it soon.
Zuki Zuccini chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Nice story! (I originally found this on DA, but finished it here and enjoyed it a lot.) Will there be more? Please let there be more! _ I am slightly confused with the whole 'Did Ritsuka really lose his ears or was it a dream' thing. Good work. _
Broham44 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS, AND FAST LOL!~~ YOUR STORY IS AWESOME!
LaChelle chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
1st I love it!1 ok, now... you said you wanted reveiws to let you know how your doing. AND I think your doing WONDERFUL! I really enjoy the way you write! I would give you something you could work on, but I can't hink of anything... And its not becasue i'm an air head or anything! I'm usually actually very critical... hehe... :P but I don't see anything you could fix. [except let Ritsuka and Soubi have some more fun, but thats just personal wishing and dreaming that doesn't really matter] Well,I hope you get etthuased to write more! SOON!

PS-Can you add me to you e-mail when you update list thingy?

I'm

I sent ya an e-mail earlier because i coulnd't send a message before since I was new, but in case you don't check your e-mail I thought I would add it to my reveiw to be sure. And besides I really like you work and want to read more as soon as you write it! :] Toodles~
Elodia chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
This was great!

I clapped after I finished reading the last word. _.

I like how Yayoi-kun interacted with Kio-kun.

And I like how Soubi-kun interacted with Ritsuka-kun [obviously.]

Lovely, lovely story! Write more SoubixRitsuka yaoi/shota goodness!

I BEG OF YOU! *Begs and cries.* Please Maxwell-san? Pwease?
IIIThieves chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
GAH! DAMMIT. I totally spaced out and forgot that this chapter was called "Dreamless" so I knew it was going to be a dream but then I got so into that when Ritsuka woke up I was like, "O.O SHIT! GAH! WHAT THE HELL! I KNEW THAT!" I love this story! Keeps me on the edge. Cookies. (::) Please update soon.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
awesome story!

can't wait to read more! update soon!
edluver333 chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Please pleasepleasepleaseplease update? It's a really great story with a lot of fans. I really hope you do update. U just gotta! -
Black-Blooded-Sound-Ninja chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Chu its so cute~~
icefirekitty chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I just love this! write more!