Reviews for Dating for Dummies

i love it
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'm :D
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This look funny as hell. You have to continue this story it could be so great.
big mak chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
cool, i like it i hope there will be more soon.
cb urk chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
O.O This is awesome... The idea is so cool, and I have to admit that the Jack/Illyria aspect is a surprisingly attractive matchup :)

Oh, and bringing up Sam's reaction right before the end was a great way to end it, as it left me thinking "Must Have More..."

Great job :)
alexceasar chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This was great. Interesting pair. There are so many possibilities on where you can take this. I would love to see it continued. Really good on the characterizations.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
good,more, byes
Hearns chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
You are evil, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL... EVIL!

I loved your Fic... Jack O'Neill and Illyria... Add Coffee, Dinner and Sex... Um... Sounds like a series... So... How much of the Blue Stain did she keep on her body? Heck... It probably could be written off as Woat war paint... (Refernce Mel Gibson's Braveheart and the most recent King Authur flick) But hey... A God to a God fighting False Gods... It would make for an interesting sequal. Nice part about her doing research on Ancient Religions... it plays into her search to find her place in the world.

Well, I'll leave you be to continue writing. Now all you are missing is a little Bunny rabbit.

You know what I mean.

Hearns
user8472 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Must have more...I love Illyria fics.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
nice
TheTraveller411 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

That was hilarious i'm cryin here you should do some more on this. Nothing to crazy just keep it goin ya know.
cyndur chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Cool concept! I think you should continue on with the story.

~Cyndur
Flatlander Jr chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Sounds like Illyria is more active than Anya. Poor Jack, lol. Good characterization of Illyria and Jack, though I don't think Daniel is the type to hook his friends up on blind dates. You never know, though - maybe he's going through a crisis or something :).