Reviews for OhmahGawd
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah, this is hilarious-it had me laughing so hard! Though I think Riku was being kinda vain by wearing that blindfold afterwards. XD
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh this summary made me laugh just reading it same with boom.

so funny lmao! cute fic.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
LOL. I love the ending, it made me laugh so hard! I could just imagine Yuffie doing something incredibly stupid, but funny at the same time. Wow, poor Riku's eyebrow, and Riku, that must have hurt. xD
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
LMAO that was awesome!

From Fan Girl,

Rachel

P.S. Riku is very sexy!
Kiwis chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
LOL. It's extremely hilarious! But, sometimes you just ramble off topic and didn't make sense. Maybe too much detail in one sentence! *nods*

Still, it's excellent.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
YAY! YuRiku YuRiku!

OMG TALLY!

OhMaGawd! I luv this fict! So sweet and funny LOL!

Poor Riku..i wonder how it feels if you get your hair burnt..? mwahahaha! XD

I luv it!

LuV FeL
Mysteryguy12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That was cute. I liked it a lot. Yuffie is a lot of fun and i like how you portrayed Riku. I can't decide whether the idea of this being the reason for him wearing a blindfold is over the top or just clever enough. Either way i liked it a lot. Haha...i was about to yell at you about spelling money wrong and then i remembered that this is kingdom hearts. Anywho...excellent job.
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i loved the pinch his...arm part! as always... your fics are AMAZIN! bye!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
WOOT! This rawkes! I juss love Yurikus so much at the moment and this is hilarious. I love it, gosh Yuffie is so cool, I had a point where I hated her but now I like her more. This is really good, awesome job AngelKairi!
january blue chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
THAT WAS EFFING HILARIOUS. I can just /see/ it happening too! Perfect, I tell you.

Psh... you are great! *le glompith*

keep writin' guurlie

-plumbob
kori hime chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw... So cute! Loved it. Love DOES make you insane. I should know since I have crush who has a girlfriend and it's all screwy and I can't do a damned thing about it! 'Cept read fanfiction to forget... So this rocked!
Zanisha chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
ROFL - must be one of the funniest blindfold backstories I've seen in a long time. Honestly; this hilarious. And the onesidedish Yuriku was perfect too. Meh .. I should have updated Nightfall's Embrace for Ann's birthday .. cursed writer's block.

Yeah .. at a loss for what else to say.

Awesome job ! D

-zanisha
Annjirika chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
*squees*

I AM HAVING THE BEST BIRTHDAY WEEK EVER!

And omg, this was so cute. I was sitting here giggling like an idiot, ESPECIALLY when she burned off his eyebrows. Lordy Riku is a sexy bashtard.

GD IT CLOUD!

Gawd, still freakin funny.
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
How cute! LOL it was hilarious... What a strange theory as to how he became the BFU... *ponders* But probable. LMAO!

"...since Kairi and Sora are doing... you know... stuff they don’t want disturbed..."

Yayay! *glomp* SxK forever! _ Me like!

'OhMahGawd'! This was awesome! _ Anyways, it also made me hungry so i'm going to eat now... m, cake... XD
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was really funny. And cute too.