Reviews for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sit
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was a ridiculous, hilarious parody. I needed a good laugh like that. Thanks!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I have reviewed it! I've been trying to go through all your stuff in my spare time...god only knows how long that'll take seeing as mother has evil computer time restrictions that she seems ti enjoy imopsing on me... T.T that and the fact that between work and camps i'm barely at home...gack.

On to the actual review:

Bwahahaha...*gasps*...hahaha!

*gigglesnort* . ! That 'if we die' line seemed rather familiar... YAY! i have been referenced! oh happy day!(night...whatever) _
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
...

...

Heh. Our old friend the 'hole in me pocket.' And our other old friend the 'sit' spell. Personified. Whoo-hoo. That was entirely amusing and, you were correct, stupid. I could go on, but I needn't. Suffice to say I was amused and am still awake at a quarter to five because of this.

Reread your profile again. Since you can't look like me, picturing you as per instructions drew a blank. That's ok, though. I think I wanted to be you when I grew up. You're better at it, though. Beowulf is good. The cover fell off mine, which is unfortunate. I should not have stayed up until three with my sister, and I should not have compounded the transgression with unusually lengthy fanfiction and abhorrently long reviews thereto. And I'm getting pollysyllabic, which points emphatically in the direction of bed. Good night! Hope the rambling is tolerable!
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*snickers* This adds a whole new dimension to chaos- or just adds to one that was there that I wasn't aware of till now. ANYWAY Nice fic and I can so see Inu-Yasha watching Star Wars!...*giggles*
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was so blindingly silly...just the kind I like! D
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
yanoe wad? youre confusing me. whatever the heck happened to inuyasha? please type another chapter to...yanoe...explain. okayys? thanks! (: other than that, great story...[sorta, when im not busy tryna fighure out what the heck is going on] so yeah, please continue.
grayangle chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
So you wrote this for a friend I see and not because you have writers block about "Sleight of Hand". I must say this was funny. Please do keep on writing.
keepondreaming16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
wonderful! i love it. just FYI, i watched the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie yesterday. they totally cut out the logic! they stabs at my heart! anyway, did trillian ever get captured by the vogons? if she did i must have missed that in the book. all and all, i thought it was really good.

love the fic. later.