Reviews for what Betty did for her summer vacation
myself chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
needs punctuation, it's unreadable as is
pachysam chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
A very good story.

I liked the fact that Noah found out Betty's secret, became a Galactic Guardian and helped to fight Maximus. Very, very good.
pyrokin chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I couldn't tell wheather I liked the story or not. Poor grammer, poor punctuation and poor spelling. How old are you? 9?
Talya11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
You suck! I'm gonna write this to every story you ever wrote ! MWAHAHA!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
You've done it again, 'atomicbetty'! This story is an amalgam of every one you've written before, only you've made it BETTER! What action! What violence! What romance! And "Jet Screamer", too? However, like Flash Gordon's "Ming the Merciless", I don't believe we've seen the last of Supreme Overlord Maximus IQ JUST YET. Evil always seems to have a way of resurrecting itself at the most inopportune of times...ha-ha-ha...the only question I'm wondering about is...who told PENELOPE about the Galactic Guardians? And how many MORE people besides her AND Betty and Noah's families know about them as well? I believe the Galactic Council's attitude towards Earth is to wait until we're ready to accept them and the Guardians...as a whole, we're certainly NOT ready, yet!

...and wouldn't the wedding crowd have shouted, "CONGRATULATIONS NOAH AND BETTY PARKER"?

By the way, in the Atomic Betty book "Supreme Overlord Penelope" by Tracey West {Grosset & Dunlap, 2005}, Betty's last name is identified as-BARRETT. Whether we'll hear this on the actual series, I don't know.

But I DO know that you're a very talented writer, 'atomicbetty'! You still need to work on your spelling and punctuation, but that's a minor quibble. Congratulations on your future marriage, and I wish YOU and "Kagome" the best for a long time to come! I know we'll see another exciting story from you very soon! :)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
A new story! *cheers* It's good to read another of your stories. It was getting kind of quiet in here with me being the only one updating. I'm happy you posted again _