Reviews for Getting Ready
DraftLikeJack chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i think its very sweet and i LUV it...HURRY ON THE NEXT STORY!
slightly so chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh, that was surprisingly cute! I'm not much for the grown up with kiddies stories, but that was really darling. So cute!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This is totally awesome! Write more stories like this!
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I enjoyed it. It was really cute
Lily Christie chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hey! You fic was so cute!

I just loved it! Remus is probably such a good and caring dad!

Oh please, go right some more fluffs for us, will you?

lol

Update soon!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
“See, I married a man who gets steamy looks down the street. Although…really they should know better. I mean, hello, am I not here? What do they think we’ve got sitting in the pram? Kittens? Hey!” at this she turned her attention on the girls “go look somewhere else, why don’t you?”

I'm fond of fluff myself, and the bit above was my fave part. The ficlet left me with loads of questions I wish you'd had Remus think about to answer for the reader, like...Where do they live, in a London flat? When does this take place? How long were they married before Tonks got pregnant? (can't say Dora, 'cause I think 'Dora the Explorer' and start snickering, heh)Why in the world did they name their children September, Hope, and Alaska? Makes me wonder if they went on a September cruise to Alaska on holiday hoping to get preggers.

The babies and the clothes are described as 'tiny'...how many months are the girls...how does Remus feel about being a Mr. Mum, does he do any side work, tutoring or whatever. I hope your next story includes the visual and background details that make the story 'real'.

If you take requests from cheeky reviewers in fluffy moods, changing the last line from "You're right. They do taste nice." to "You're right. They do taste delicious." would be fab. A kiss like the one at the end is much more than nice! _
gracie1222 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
What a cute story! I love fluff too! Looking forward to your next story!
Andrea35 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Ah sweet story and I definitevely see remus being a wonderful fathers but with three babies, oh my god his arms must be full and you've got a splendid material to do several sequels as successful and delighting as these ones. You know, I imagined Remus would have a lot more difficulties coping with these three!