Reviews for Past Meetings
River-Spoilers chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
Loving this story so much! Can't wait to read more!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
MATE YOU ARE CONTRACTING YOURSELF HERE, ONE MINUTE YOU SAY THEY TOLD THE STUDENTS AND NOW HERMIONE IS SAYING THEY DIDNT TELL THE STUDENTS WHEN CLEARLY THEY DID (AND EVEN IF THEY DIDNT TELL THE STUDENT THAT THE BABY IS SEVERUS ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS IT IS HIS SINCE THEY ARE TOGETHER! AND HIS PRETTY OBVIOUS HERMIONE IS PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE IS STARTING TO SHOW!) AND OBVIOUSLY A SPY WOULD HAVE TOLD MALFOY SR AND DRACO AND ANYWAY DRACO'S THERE AS To make things worse, Draco Malfoy had also taken up an apprenticeship in DADA AND SO HE WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND OUT THE INFO EASILY AND PLUS IS SO THEM TOGETHER!

Two weeks. That was how long Hermione had been back at Hogwarts and she was already feeling the pressure. Albus had announced their relationship to the school on the first night, careful to not mention the pregnancy. Since she was no longer Severus' student, it wasn't seen as inappropriate for them to have a relationship.

"Now Miss Granger, I have asked you here to discuss the problem with young Mister Malfoy. I was having a chat with him yesterday and, again, using Legillemency I was able to discover that Lord Voldemort has found out about your relationship with Severus and about your pregnancy. He has ordered Draco not to kill you now. I believe he has other plans for you."

"But how did Malfoy find out? We didn't tell any of the students!"

"I did come across a memory of him receiving a letter from an anonymous person. I believe this person has told him, but I couldn't find out who this person is, as even Draco didn't know them."

"So, obviously this person is a spy? Maybe even someone we know?"

"I'm afraid we can't rule out that possibility, Miss Granger."

SEE WHAT I MEAN YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF CONSTANTELY IN THIS WHOLE STORY! ITS SO ANNOYING AND CONFUSING! EXPLAIN IT PLEASE
hermionefan1983 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
"Don't be sorry, Severus, I understand you've been busy. So have I, to be honest. I'm ok, just tired, thanks to all the studying I've been doing. But apart from that, I'm fine."

"That's good to hear. Albus has informed me that he is allowing you to stay with me."

"Really? But wouldn't that cause rumours?"

see what I mean everyone knowing about her and severus and that the baby is him will be her and the baby in danger! "This is a serious allegation. I had expected better of Severus. But, I think we could turn this to our advantage. You may go now, but be sure to have Draco keep a close eye on this relationship," he spat out the last word as if it made him physically sick. Lucius noticed this and supressed a shudder. He hesitated before replying.

"My Lord, there is also something else you should know."

Voldemort eyed Lucius then answered.

"Go on."

"He also mentioned that the mudblood is pregnant."

A moments slience followed and Lucius could have sworn the temperature had dropped further.

"What?"

"She is carrying his child."

Voldemort's eyes flashed dangerously at Lucius. Lucius felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

"Yes, I know what that means, I'm not an idiot. Or do you think otherwise?"

"N..no, My Lord, of course I don't!" Who would have heard of such a thing? Calling the most dangerous, most evil wizard alive an idiot? It was practically suicide

"I should hope not Lucius, for your sake. I would hate to find out different, I don't like to waste my energy cursing lying, pitiful servants like you."

"Of course My Lord, I would never insult you." Even as he said this, he knew the inevitable was coming and he braced himself as best as he could for it.

"You would do best not to. However, I think a punishment wouldn't go amiss. You still need to be reminded of your place."

He lazily flicked his wand at Lucius, who fell to the ground, writhing in agony under the cruciatious curse. After what seemed to be an eternity to Lucius, Voldemort flicked his wand, ending his torture.

Voldemort waited for Lucius to pull himself back onto his feet before speaking.

"I hope you remember this for future reference, now go."

He watched Lucius apparate out, before apparating himself, with a plan firmly inside his head.
hermionefan1983 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013

"Really? But wouldn't that cause rumours?"

what about the fact that the rumour would go back to the dark lord I mean wasn't the reason he first broke up with her was because to protect her from the dark lord?!
hermionefan1983 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
I thought your not allowed to apparate when pregnant? yet Hermione is doing so!
hermionefan1983 chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
will the have a picture of the baby like you would have the the muggle world?
hermionefan1983 chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
wound Hermione and severus going to the san TOGETHER tell the world that not only is Hermione pregnant but that she is pregnant with severus child more s since severus seems to affectionate with her! bless him!
hermionefan1983 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
what happened to the non pregnant Hermione who went back in time? or the pregnant Hermione who was replaced?
hermionefan1983 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
but she did want it to happen as she loves severus and when she went back in time she didn't abort her child

Hermione tried to calm herself and talk at the same time. "It wasn't my f-fault! I d-didn't want this to h-h-happen," she took a deep breath and carried on, "and now Harry and Ron h-hate me!"
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
shouldn't she tell severus about the baby BEFORE she tells anyone ELSE about it? and will she tell anyone she went back to the past to save ginny (and snape's baby)?
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
yeah the major this that has changed is because Hermione is now pregnant in this time Hermione wont be able to fight in the war because it could harm her baby and if Hermione isn't there who will protect harry and ron etc etc?! Hermione smiled back, "Yeah we will, I know if I went to the university, I would really miss you guys." That was true. When she had been away studying charms she had missed her friends immensly. She just hoped that this wouldn't change anything major in the final outcome of the war... except for Ginny. All she needed to do was to keep everything the same but make sure Ginny stayed safe. She couldn't get the picturre of her lifeless eyes from her mind. She shuddered at the memory.
LilyLoena chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
I love this story and i hope that you'll update soon! :)
irishbabygrl chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
this is awsome so far. i hope more is to come soon.
varjojumalatar chapter 26 . 1/18/2012
Do you still plan to finish this story?

I really like it. a lot.
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i have started to read this before but never finished it even though i loved this story andonly just found it again to tall me what is this a sequal of? what is the first part of this story? i dont wanna start this one untill i read again the brilliant one before this story!