Reviews for Fairytales
wa~

i demand for a sequel!

I DEMAND IT!

~MysticBlood

[PM me if you've made a sequel...xD]
Kataru chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
aww. I misedd this pairing XD

but hey, what does he know, at least maybe, Ban will do visit him again. XD
Gengkotsuya chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Good thing you have other BanKazu stories I can read before I go to bed otherwise this would get stuck in my head the whole night! It's so sad but so well-written and beautiful in that tragic mould of a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale.:D
irthos chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i just love it when a man gets all masterful and pushes their target against the wall to have what they want! good story, the end was kinda sad, but very well done.
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ohh wow that was great well written. Hope to read more of My december.

Ja ne
Jeni chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Continue! Continue! That was beautiful but depressing... Poor Kazuki... You must love tormenting him _.
patty chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
hey! are u ganna continue this fic coz its kinda short but i like... please make more fic about ban/kazuki and more shonen ai...e-mail me when u read this...thanks and more power!
liz chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Well, you got the depressing part right :( The end just makes me so so sad! There have been so few Ban/Kazuki fics lately, or so it seems to me. I'm really happy that I read this since it's so well written. I just wish it had a happy ending *sigh* I'm a sap *lol* Still, it's beautifully done! You need to write more (either on this one/sequel, or another B/K fic _~)!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Welcome back! I've missed you and your wonderful fics! This is really one of your best fics ever...actually, it's one of the best fics I've ever read! The twist at the end is slightly depressing but that's really what makes the ending so remarkable. In fact, the it really fits; it ties the story together appropriately. I loved it...although I really have to ask; why do the good things never last? *sigh* poor Kazuki...

ne...since it's been so long...can you please read my works? I've updated them so...there...hope you can find the time to review them too...great story! bye!
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello! Gee, I wonder why you don't have more reviews for this fic. Seriously.

Although I don't really ship BanxKazuki (though I definitely see its many charms _), I REALLY like your characterization of Kazuki here and his retrospection on his relationship with the Kakei siblings. I do wish there were more fics about their strange 'family' dynamic.

Meanwhile, the context in which you brought Ban and Kazuki together? The way you wrote it so simply and gracefully? For a non-shipper like me, you darn near convince me of its possibility. And believe me, I need a LOT of convincing, hehe.

Lovely job. I can't imagine how you CAN'T be fond of this.

Cheers!
Brass Dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Damn.

That was good. I feel oddly discontent.