Reviews for CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS: User's Guide and Manual
happyghost chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was too cute and funny!

I hope I'm still alive when we will have the ability to purchase these exquisite robot men.

GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Sootopolis chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I found your Manual via Library of the Damned. I absolutely loved this, especially: "On the bright side, you have accidentally been issued with a CALEB unit. QUIT COMPLAINING!"

I couldn't find any fault with it at all! It's perfect :)

If there is anyone out there skimming through the reviews and still thinking, "I don't know, should I read this?" The answer is YES, definitely. It will be time well spent.

Best wishes and I hope to read more of your work.
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hmm... the MAL is awfully tempting; however, my heart is still set on a WASH.

Absolutely brilliant "story." Thank you for sharing.
Timeworngrace chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Just got a link to this! Funny!

Oh how I wish firefly was still on! Now where's my DVDs...
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
ROFLMAO Oh wow classic very funny I love it thanks.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 7/12/2010

THIS IS GENIUS! I lol'd. Alot.
Shinylane1.2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Gorram... that was some shiny instructions right there! I love how you added subtle evidence of the episode names and/or phrases that were said- very clever! But now I must go to get one, I have been meaning to purchase a MAL for some time now! Thanks for the laugh, and I hope to read more from you!

sphinx81 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Like your other User Manuals, this is AWESOME. I love to see a Jayne Manual. Heck, one for all of them could be cool. Keep up the great work!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
yay, Mal! I love how you added the epi titles! rofl

now, you need to do a River and a Kaylee one ;) We beg thee!

Tessenchan chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is hilarious. I wish I actually had one. (A Mal, not just the guide. XD )
just slummin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Only fic I've read in this section that made me laugh 'til I cried. Please for the sake of people everywhere who need a laugh, keep it up!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow, that was really well written, loved it!

Just wondering if i could use this well...story? on another site, all credit would go to you and where it was found, just for entertainment reasons? If you could email with your answer, thanks.

Sailor Sapho chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Firefly user guides? SQUE!