Reviews for Cancelled Reservations
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
great wrap up! it covered the months, which was good and believable. After everything, they're stronger now having a friend connection too. Loved it! kept me zoned out into reading mode where the only world that exists is the story.
nlgatefan chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
You've done a wonderful job of tying this up - Rodney and Sam now have no illusions about their relationship, Rodney's done his penance, and he and Katie have become friends, and Daniel has helped Katie to see what it is she wants. Rodney has admitted to being wrong, and Katie's taken him back. I sort of wish that Sam hadn't showed her the ring, but it did get her to listen. All in all, a fine story - one I'll add to my favorites list.
Chasing Liquor chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
You write well and I'm happy to see some Katie/Rodney fiction, but I have to say, I really just didn't buy the infidelity, as least from Rodney's perspective. It came off as nothing more than a gimmick and I have a little trouble being sympathetic as I'm supposed to be in the aftermath.

That said, though, I do feel compelled to keep reading, so I think you've done your job at the end of the day. Happy writing, and I'll check back.
nlgatefan chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Oh, I'm so pissed at Sam, and especially at Rodney! He's ready to propose to Katie and then does it with Sam? I'm glad that Sam and Daniel are back together (although I'm sorry that Sam broke up with Jack - they always seemed so perfect together). I'm hoping that Katie and Rodney do eventually get back together, but not before he does his penance. Rodney needs to do plenty of penance - he needs to be given a good tongue-lashing by Elizabeth about betraying Katie's trust, and be given another one by Jeannie (she may be the only one who can tell him what a damned fool he was to sleep with Sam and get away with it). Then and only then will he be ready to try to make it up to Katie. I look forward to her letting him be miserable for awhile yet before he finally admits to himself and to her that he was a complete idiot, and she agrees to take him back. Yes, I'm evil, but Rodney does not admit his mistakes easily, and this was a big mistake.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
I dont know what to say other than when I was reading this chap I really didnt want it to end because Katie and Rodney have to make up! You make me love their relationship then you torture the two. (like a good writer always does) The thoughts of what was going on in all the characters' heads were really good. So continue, k?
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Bad Rodney! ARG! He just completely messed up there... dang alcohol.

I went back and read the one with Sam/Daniel (nice job by the way) when I saw this was the third one.
Alby chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Argh! I am terrified and excited about how this turns out! Update soon! PLEASE!