Reviews for Why Tea Is A Necessity
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
My mom can't function without her coffee the last tme she went without coffee... -shudders violently- wow that brings a very traumatic memory back!

Not too bad btw.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
The mental image of raven using her powers to shove Adonis' head up his butt is hilarious. Never come between Raven and her tea!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Cyborg might have fought back laughing but I didn't...ROTFL. Good job.
Latiwings chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That is ... woah. The story is pretty good.
ZannahWithLove chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Yay!That is funny!
Tombe du ciel chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow... and I thought I needed tea! XD
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
woh! so cute and funny! I really liked it and i couldn't agree more. tea is necessity. it is absolute life's blood. I'm happy someone else understands
Dr.Wiggy chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That is so the truth BOW DOWN TO THE POWER OF TEA!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
dang, Raven can be pretty damn scary.
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OMG! *laughs so much tears are falling as Haven falls off the couch but doesn't care because this fan fic was so funny*
Rae Logan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Ha ha... tea... y'know... Sometimes I feel like that if I don't my morning cup of tea... great story :D
EarthlySakura chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Wow that was the greatest story ever and yes TEA IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was great! I pretty much had a smile on my face the whole way through. Oh, and ending the story with the title? Wonderful.

The only sad part is this probably actually would happen if the situation was ever that dire, LoL.

Heh, even if this was just a one shot, its still going in my Favorites for when I need a good laugh.
01kcud chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Raven must have looked so cute looking in her cup like that!
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Freakin' hilarious! Yep Raven sure does need her tea!