Reviews for Playoff
Over and Under chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
And the sequel's good too :) hope you'll always be this fantastic of a writer *
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Really sweet story!

Though I would've preferred it if you'd call him Balthazar a bit more! Hehe!
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
“Those Matrix movies were so damn fake. And so was the lead actor.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'm sorry, but I just HAD to comment on that! OH MY GOD!Just imagining Keanu say that is the epitome of falling out of your chair and rolling around on the floor choking on your own laughter!
Unique.Nom.De.Plume chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely loved both this story and Drive. They had my heart pounding with suspense the entire time!
Unique.Nom.De.Plume chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Omg, I just recovered from the adorableness of Drive and then when I read this chapter I thought I was going to freak out! When I read the part about what Kenya said about Chas in the magazine I probably felt as angry as John XD I thought I was gonna crush my box of fruit loops I was so into it.
LittleLurker chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Hi Dakota-Jones,

though I usually don't like slash (& I'm also not a golf player), well, I did like this story of yours. Your style is awesome and though - at least for my feeling - Chas is a little too strong and John smiles a little too much, it still is a very, very good story. Thanks!

Best, D.
beth chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
aww this left me all happy and gooey inside. i loved this, and "drive" too. thanks a bunch for posting them
Mornwey chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
That was great. I really like Kenya...which is saying something, because I usually hate female OCs.

Peace out

TSD
Lihanou chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Best story including golf ever written. Most people have no idea what their talking about. And your writing style is great. Loved the last line!
Dark-Artemis89 chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
-squeals in delight- You updated! you freakin updated!

And here I was starting to wonder when you would update but oh wells! You freakin updated!

-grins- And I loved the ending. With Chas kissing John and everything.

-waves- Ja!

Shadow Pyralis chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
yay!

*bounces around the room, startling her sister*

You updated! And they found Chas!

*continues to bounce around room but gets hit in the head by a shoe*

T.T

Anyways, love it. And damn those cops.

But I must stop my review and hopefully torture that brat that I have to call my sister.

Shadow Pyralis chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
*squeals in delight*

I decided to review, seeing as you don't have much reviews for ... 6 chapters.

*right hand over heart* I shall faithfully review every chapter, starting now, that you place out.

Plus, its a good story!

*grins* Just gotta love it and I'm glad that Kenya is okay with Chas and John.

*squeals again*

I love the pairing... and now, everytime I seem to 'squeal' in delight, it reminds me of some kind of anime. Kneeling or standing, anime blue hair, hands together close to the chest, squealing like a school-girl, and moving the upper body while envisioning whatever what I was thinking with my eyes squeezed closed and grinning like there is no tomorrow.

*blinkz blinkz* I'm weird. Either I have been reading/watching too much anime or I have one weird mind. I take the latter.

Anyways, here is my review!

matze chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I absolutely love the way you write!
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this story so far. I'm surprised that you haven't gotten more reviews for it, as it certainly deserves them. Most amazing of all, you somehow sucked me in even though I don't particularly like golf. Kudos to you!
Icy Flame chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Dude I don't know how you keep these updates coming so quickly, I'm amazed! Plus your story doesn't suffer from it, you still write beautifully. *grins* I never know what's coming next, it's all so exciting. I love your work and wish you luck in the future. John is just too cute for words! *grins* *glomps* *waves* Icy