Reviews for Anbidian
Galadriela chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved it, it was so meaningful. So beautiful. Oh... it was REALLY beautiful! And touching. Eowyn and Faramir are such a wonderful couple! And you wrote their relationship so tenderly. Well done!
I am from Poland and when I read this, I attempted to translate it into Polish and to make it rhyme in this language. So you can see I really loved it. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a nice poem to read.

I did catch a few grammatical errors within this poem. The second "to" in the "trying not to fall asleep or become to busy with the days chores" needs to be spelt out "too", and the "days" needs to be changed to "day's". Also, another grammatical error I caught was on the last sentence: the "that" can be taken out.

I hope this helps improve your poem.
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
So sweet and romantic. I love it.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aww this is really sweet! Well done!

- Gaby
Spider chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Aw. Short and very sweet!
thayzel chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
It's very sweet and romantic. I like the idea of Éowyn falling asleep, and Faramir carrying her, although this fits the clichés of men and women. I'd like to think Farmir and Éowyn were different. at least a bit.

Perhaps you could put up a second poem in prose for Miranda Otto's birthday (though I don't know when it is) :
Shandris chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Really romantic... Indeed, it's a little drabbly, but it makes it only more lovely :) And what lesson was it? ;)
Lilan chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Sweet!
PNT chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw! Sweet!
Christie chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Too happy for my tastes, but still cute! Yay for my husband's birthday!
Karys who's too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Oh, very nice with the title. I would have never thought of that.

And very beautifully written. All pronouns, but I could totally picture Eowyn in Faramir's arms.

Lots of love from Cali,