Reviews for Job Interview
LMAO.. Love it!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Lol, funny!
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'd love to see Daniel going for an interview! Sequel?
dreameralways chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is fabulous.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Excellent story. You do a great job summing up the books, pointing out the sillyness of them all, and give us a hilarious explanation! Love the idea of Buffy thinking Langdon was cute, but Giles seeing through it all.

Any plans to write the sequel in which Giles interviews Dr. Jackson?
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
if only Giles knew the truth 'bout the pyramids and just WHERE Daniel works...unless this is pre-SGC?
APS chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
oh please write a sequel with dr. jackson! i would love to see giles listen and tell him he is wrong!
The Fink chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
*snerk*

I have to say, I love your short stories. They always, without fail, cheer me up if I've been having a bad day, and this one's no exception. I love the last section - and the twist. I also absolutely love the last line.

witchlight2037 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
OMG! I absolutely loved your theory about the Succubus and that little addition of Dr. Jackson from SG-1 at the end! I would love tosee this continued into more than a one-shot!
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This had me laughing out loud. Great job. Do we get to see Daniel's interview too?

Dorothy
smile7499 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Poor Robertm, running around and almost dying for nothing! Cute, if not a bit depressing, that Giles knows and isn't going to tell. (;
LaRoseMinuit chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh, that's funny. I think Langdon would be crushed to find his precious conspiracies were fakes. But Jackson, he's got potential. If only he didn't have a sweet job already.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This is an interesting, well-written story. I'd like to read Daniel Jackson's interview-and maybe one by Fox Mulder?
cyndur chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Cool! Please write more! I hope to see what you make of the Jackson interview.

Cyndur