Reviews for Acting as Themselves
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Cute idea. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cranelove chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
HI! I like the concoep it's very original and the story is cool, just a few things that you need to explain more and try to use lines to separate some scenes, I got confused sometimes. And pretty ironic coming from me but you should get a beta reader, the story has a few mistakes, still I understood the story but you should correct them.

Keep writing more soon.

Mili
Chanelle Summer chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Hi! I really like this, especially the story line. It's completely original! I probably would have liked a little more description, just to add a bit more depth, but overall I love this. I just found it today and I'm keen to see where you take it. Keep going, and don't worry about reviews...a lot of readers don't review, but still read and I always believe that one review is worth continuing. Best of luck, Chanelle.
DoubleC23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
hey, this is a very interesting beginning to your story, no one to my knowledge has tried this before and I think it's a good idea. I hope you're able to update it soon. Anyways about the reviews maybe more ppl would review if they didn't have to log in because a lot of readers don't have an account. Anways back to the story good job at getting in depth with Tommy and Kimberly's characters, but I think you need to dive a little deeper in the other characters because at this point in time of the power Rangers Billy was still doing a lot of that technoglical talking using vernacular that wasn't too common in everyday language with Trini there to translate. Other then that great job. I'm sure with your talents as a writer you should be getting many more reviews soon.
Kushin eX chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Really cool story so please update soon