Reviews for Soul's Song
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
What an amazing story! I absolutely loved it, I hope you keep on writing !
Allanna Stone chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
AMAZING!

could you pleasy sneezy write a one shot about how Richard and Serenity announce their marriage to everyone?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
Great story, great ending. Just like my favorite fairy tales ;)
Cheers to Erik and Christine 4ever
xxRosa42xx chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I love this story so much!
Those mysterious singing lessons w/ Erik, masquerade ball, prince/princess... etc
And I'm glad that you made Raoul a cute character actually; more surprisingly that he's a friend of Erik :))

I love it so far and will definitely continue reading afterwards!
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting medieval period story. I love princes princesses, lol
I'll leave more comments when I read more

(Love your phantom stories!)
Miss Rune chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I can see that you really tried to cover all of the loopholes around Christine and Erik staying together AND Christine keeping her throne. However, you overlooked one very simple solution...Phillipe could have knighted Erik. But, for the sake of suspending my disbelief, I will overlook this option. Overall, I am enjoying this story very much.
lovedoves chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
Another beautiful story!
entity.unknown chapter 20 . 9/28/2009
this was also an enjoyable story. thank you
debkay chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
I'm so glad I found this story. I have loved your Phantom stories!

you are a very talented writer. I liked that just when you thought the happily-ever-after had happened, you threw in another twist! What fun.

I hope that at some time you will continue your excellent writing!
phantomeriklover chapter 20 . 8/22/2008
Brava, brava, bravissima!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 20 . 8/22/2008
What a lovely and simply charming story. I absolutely loved it myself, as well as a few of your others. For those, I just may make you one of my Fav's authors...maybe, that is. I hope that you write more Phanfics soon, because your storeis are really very good.

Toodles for now and a Cheerio for later,

Wolfy
DownOnceMore14 chapter 20 . 9/15/2007
This was a great story!
CC chapter 20 . 3/20/2007
It's a nice and enjoyable fairy-tale, however, for the love of life I can't see how is this all related at all to POTO (save for names, of course).
One.Black.Ribbon chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
I really liked this story!

Very cute ending, btw )