Reviews for Soul's Song
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 2/28/2017
Great story!
S chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
YAYYY! I LOVED THE FLASHBACKS AND YAY IT WAS SO GOOD!
S chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
AHHHHHH HOW ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER? LOVE IT!
S chapter 16 . 2/18/2017
YAAAAY IT WAS SAD BUT LIKE HAPPY CUZ THEY ACCEPTED HER CHOICE GREAT JOB! :)
S chapter 15 . 2/18/2017
YAY! I LOVED IT!
S chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
WHYYYYY I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT STILL *CRIES*

WHAAAAAa

it was a great chapter tho, well written and good plot :(
S chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
AHHHHH YOU KILLED MY SOUL AND THEN PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHH
S chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
I AM SO FRUSTRATED! i DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN SO ANGRY AS WHEN THEY DECIDED ERIK KIDNAPPED HER!
I LIKED THE UNMASKING, BUT THAT WAS UNCOOL OF CHRISTINE, I AM SUPRISED ERIK DIDN'T GET MAD.
WHAT NO ITS BEN SO LONG. AND NOW THEY'RE GONNA FIND THEM UH-OH. AND YAY THEY'RE ENGAGED/
AHHHHH SO EXCITED I LOVE IT
S chapter 11 . 2/18/2017
AHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THE SCENE WITH THEM UPSET IT WAS SO ADORABLE I CANNOT!
AHH THEY'RE LEAVING I MEAN ITS JUST UNFAIR TO RAOUL AND HER FATHER AND MEG BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE AND AHHHHH THE FEELS
S chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I CANNOT AT THIS TIME WRITE A COHERRENT RESPONSE I SHALL JUST NEED TO KEEP READING.

but i do thank you for the sex-free-ness i do not like smut and i appreciate not having to read it :)
S chapter 9 . 2/18/2017
HOW DARE YOU?
OTHER THAN THE UTTER BETRAYAL THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS/INCLUDED/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH I HATE IT. UGGGGGH
S chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
OMFG! I Was so frustrated cause it's the neccessary, but obnoxious 'we must avoid eachother for the best' part of the fic BUT THEN THE ADORABLE LIST OF ALL THE REASONS SHE LOVES HIM! AHHH! ! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEIR CONVO GOES! 3 3 3
S chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
AMAZIING! THE DANCE KILLED MY SOUL WITH HAPPINESS! LOVE IT!
S chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
I love how you're executing the r/c stuff because they're my complete brotp in this fic and it's beautiful! Ugghhh how are you such a good writer? I'm jealous! ;P :D
S chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Oooops I meant to review after each chapter, but i got to distracted by reading. I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH SO FAR! I loved Erik saving her life AND THE KITTY! (I'm lowkey obsessed with kittens) Anyway, you're an amazing writer and I can't wait to keep reading!