Reviews for El Manana
seattlechild chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
can you please write more? your story is amazing!
mimicute34 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
awsome chap.. looks like someone wants some! anyway keep it up and update soon
maya chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
The story was full of laughts.I hope u will continue this fic, because its bloody brilliant.
Katrina-chan chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Hey again! It's me here to review another chapter of your wonderful story, Koyuki-chan! _ Aren't ya glad to here from me again _~?

Intresting chapter you have here, seems like 2D wants to be "closer" to Lenne-chan than he lets on! And he listened to Murdoc...that was dumb -_-;...

Anyway looking forward to your next update, hopefully we'll find out about what Nana is planning. I want some answers!

Love the story! _~

~Kat-chan
xX Hyorin Xx chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
hellina again...YaY!new chapter!I loved it!okay i don't have much to say since katrina-chan said everything!Hurry up an write chapter 5 asap!sees ya!
slpytlak chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
I know what's going to happen next.
music nimf chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
I like it. Muds and his dad are so...I don't even have the words for it. It explains a lot though. Good times with the (not quite yet) Gorillaz. _ I like Lenne. She's nifty.
GeckoKisses chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
OH wow Koyuki im so proud (ish cloudbenign) THis is great! Favies
Katrina-chan chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Hello again Koyuki-chan. I see you updated...once again, try not to update so fast, mkay? Your updating skills make me look bad. Anyway, good chapter, but I was kinda hoping to find out what exactly Nana, was planning.

2-D is so silly, keeping a watch and not even being able to tell time...

Good chapter, Koyuki-chan! Really liked it since you went deeper into Lenne's and 2-D's relationship. Still wanna know what's going on with Nana though...

I'm really looking foward to the next chapter, update soon(but not too soon, I don't want to look bad, ya know...)mkay!

~Kat-chan
slpytlak chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
I love this one. Please continue.
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
New chapters are fun! Woho! I can't wait for the next one! :-P
xX Hyorin Xx chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
hey its me hellina love the story. You know what i've decided to wrtie an review it I LOVE THE STORY!
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
See, you're on the path to...goodness! The chaper looks great, love. You still need a tad bit of improvement, but it's definately getting a lot better. (if you don't mind me saying) I'll be looking forward to your next email and the next chapter ideas. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun with your stories. If you can do that, you can make anything happen!

Cheers!
slpytlak chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Whatever that plot is, it's not going to work. I want her and 2D together.
Katrina-chan chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Hello again, Koyuki-chan! Glad to see you're updating so soon, I must say when it comes to updating your stories you put me to shame...Also, are you glad I decided to review today? You practically forced me to after all, but enough about that... The story is getting very interesting. And I'm curious about what exactly Nana's planning, update soon so I can find out, mkay?

2-D's happy? How cute. Too bad Nana-san wouldn't approve of him and is forcing poor Lenne into a relationship. Hopefully everything will work out in the end. Great chapter so far. Keep up the good work!

~Kat-chan _