Reviews for Like a Child
Ashinia chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
That was...AMAZING! Probably one of the best one shots I've EVER read. I'm actually speechless right now, that was so beautiful and so much emotion and oh my gosh! I love it!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Absolutely gorgeous.
well then chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
so good it was amazing.

really, really, very nice

/_\
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting effect with the perspective hopping on word triggers, although adding the song lines into the mix was threatening to unravel the weave. (You know you're stretching limits of smooth expression when two types of font won't suffice. X-))

It made me wonder if I should hunt up more OroSasu stories, but then I'd be in danger of getting an overdose of Sasuke fast. Dangerous business! You dip in one toe and get the whole foot chewed off by a water demon...

Thanks for this. :)
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
disturbing in a good way. i like how you wove in the memory with the present, and how it was the present that was in italics, which is reverse of how it's usually done. and you made it flow, too, the last word fitting into the first sentence. neatly done.

on a slightly random note, as i've been browsing through your stories, you seem to like using a lot of musical dynamics in your fics (forte, piano, allegro, crescendo, dim). do you play an instrument? or sing?
RosaLui chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
...This is... incredibly disturbing, but also amazing! I... yeah. Very well-done.

Oro is SUCH a pedophile, it's really not even funny.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was so good... I LOVED how you wrote it, switching between the flashback and reality... I thought you did a wonderful job of connecting the flashbacks through words and phrases to what's going on in the present. The ending was absolutely great. This was just really good even if it was sad and twisted (but that's what you'd expect with Orochimaru xD). Definitly and instant fav.

- L
penguins-ate-me chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow...that was just...wow

I liked how you combined the past and the present like that; it was confusing at first, but then it became clear.

Very lovely work.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
It's beautiful!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That story...AWSOME, I loved it, best story I've ever read.
Ujikofuda chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This was just spectacular. I love how the two scenes blend into eachother, and your style and word choice make a peculiar, but extremely satisfying touch to the story.

Going on my favorites.

Kudos on the good work.
Hatsuharu-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Shadow: Too good for words.

Neji: I liked how Sasuke being outside blended right into Sasuke with Orochimaru.

Itachi: I thought it was beautiful.

Sasuke: Am I the only sane one?
Moolah chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
ARGH. This story was so inspiring to me, and I never reviewed it. Until now, that is.

I feel like I have to critisize something, despite me loving it, so;

It was quite confusing. You had flashbacks, present-tense, lyrics, and it was crazy. Admittedly, it all fit, so it's a very small flaw.

This has one of the most unique styles of writing I've seen, and I love it.

Faving it.
pillbottle chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
How very morbid, all tied nicely together with haunting lyrics. Excellent job, I liked the way it was written, jumping back and fourth between time. And onto the favorites list it goes...
let.me.cry chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. That was...that was...blood amazing. Straight to my faves, this one goes. This was just...just...-god-...I loved the style. It was so cute and creepy and...I loved every minute.