Reviews for Through the Glass
here;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
HawkAngel XD chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
oh my... they are pulling all for her... good chap!
update soon please

Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Me:-_- i didn't like it...I LOVED IT!

Rin:Me to i got to kiss Sesshomaru!

Sesshomaru:*sstill stunned*

Me:hahahahahah lol can't wait to read the next chapter!
crazykenz chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
WOAH! that was freaking awesome! updates are LUVED!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TORTURE THIS STORY PUT ME THROUGH! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN RIN TOLD SESSHOMARU SHE WAS RAPED...THATS LIKE 87-88 TIMES SHE WAS PUT IN LOCK DOWN! JUST WHY?
kagome7304 chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...AWESOME STORY! love sesshy...hate naraku and kagura...LOVE KOGA AND SESSHY! rin and sesshomaru always makes a fine pair...can't wait till the next chapter try to update soon. i love your story!
Inu Daughter17 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Poor Rin
meggie-moo s chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
i loved it update soon.
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
good! really good!

Ravengal101 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Wow this is a coincidence. I actually stumbled upon your story 'Love Hurts' before and I can't believe that I didn't check out your other stories after I read it.

Anyway, I love the plot of this story, it's rather unique although I hate what's being done to humans. I hope that Sesshomaru gets to kill Naraku because I would hate for Rin and Sesshomaru to give up the first that they had together and the only way to prevent that is to kill Naraku. Rin acts so fragile and needy towards Sesshy. It's so cute and perfectly fits the bill of someone who was in an institution that caused her so much pain. I really want her to meet Inutaishou though. Could you do that?

I love the story. Update soon, plz!
rose chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
gah! i am still wondering what is going to happen next! i have been waiting for 3 days, please update soon!
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Fascinating, really curious to see how the entire plot developed as well as some Rin/Sessh stuff going on ~ Keep up the writing :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
wooow, amazing work, update please

jezz chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
cant wait for the update hope its soon