Reviews for A Summer with Rosalyn
AlphaWolf chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This is so awesome, I'm surprised Bill Waterson never thought of this! XD

(\!/)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I admit, this is probably better than Watterson himself could have come up with, let alone having Charlie be part of it (unwillingly). Well done! :)
Gosalyn2007 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Oh, my god! I got a real laugh when Calvin tortured the living s- out of Rosalyn and made her totally miserable. I totally bet it is worth him getting a lecture and a punishment from his mom and dad when they get home.
A.N.T chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Where did Hobbes get the video camera or whatever? Good story anyway!
Artus Gehn chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
That was an amusing story. I was unsure how a story version of Calvin and Hobbes would turn out but the result wasn't shabby like I might have expected. I loved how all of Susie's planning and GROSSER worked perfectly.
RayElaineFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
that was very funny I like this story very much. Keep up the good work.
The Viking chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
very good job espically the traps those were my favorite part.
Me chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Very good job with Calvin & trying hard not to ask for help - esp. from Susie. I think Rosalyn would care a little more about Calvin & not sound so nasty, but she'd be really angry after the previous night so I guess tht's okay. Just one problem - disconnecting phones from a wall wouldn't make the opertor think it was disonnected, as they only can detect if the connection goes from the phone company to the person's house. She would say the number was working. However, she might guess that the problem was a phone off the hok on Calvin's end.
Darkwarrior17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This shows promise.
Gahlik chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
HEHEHEHEHEHHE! Aww man, you have to pay for my funeral. I died from laughing