Reviews for Shocking Discoveries
horseluver101 chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
Do the twins have the dragon birthmark on their hands? I can't wait for Jake and Rose to find out they both moved back to NYC. I wonder when they go home and tell their parents about the new enemies they made, I wonder if Jake and Rose will think anything about the names.
oxymoronique chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
wow great story!..oh yeah..thnx for wishing me good luck for my finals when i reviewed for u in chapter 2...my finals which is known as PSLE which also stands for Primary School Leaving Exam. it was horrible..especially maths..anw,love the chapter pls update! sorry for not reviewing earlier...its been so long and my results aren't even back yet i only get my results on 24.11.05..so anxious...okok..i will stop yapping abt my life..so ..UPDATE!ok?thnx!tc babe!
A. Nonymous chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween!

- A. Nonymous
ADJLFan4Ever chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Curse you, sem break! o My cousins in the Philippines have sem break too... Man, dang peepin' toms! XD And btw, I'm the same thing, I speak more English than Tagalog too. Bwehehe... XP

Erm, anywayz, sorry if I didn't read the new chapters right away. I was doing stuff in other sites, offline, and everything, so I've been pretty busy... _;

Grr... Enjoy your sem break... -wishes for sem break too- Hey, at least today is Nevada Day, so I had no school today! BWAHAHA! But I only have a four-day weekend, so yeah, two weeks is still longer. x_X;

Hehe, update soon please! D
Raye Sun chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
Great chappie! Keep it up!
A. Nonymous chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
One thing I'd have to say for Roxanne, it's probably better that she gets a (forced-on) job as a chaperone rather than detention.

I loved hearing how the principal was shocked to see two twin-like strangers meet each other.

Can't wait for the next part.

Later.
Goth Jedi chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
HRAY! for you! Please update
I LOVE ANAKIN SKYWALKER chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Lucky you, We don't get ANY breaks . Please update
coolgirlc chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
oh i was hoping they woyld sorta be friends. oh well jamie needs to say somthing real badly.- ciara

can i subit a charcter. um a guy who roxanne likes but hes in huntsclan too. robert. blond hair. tall. blue eyes. cute.
Riverfox237 chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Yep. And yes, HP is very much out of the question. But I don't mind too much. I still have the Redwall series! *hugs the books Rakkety Tam and Lord Brocktree*

Wait a minute...didn't either of the girls realize that they look alike? I mean, you'd think it kind of obvious if you saw someone w/ the same face you see in the mirror every morning! Oh well. Great chap! Please update soon, and keep up da great work! Oh yeah, and I'm glad you don't think my explanation was bad!
doctorsRscary chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
puhlease update.
horseluver101 chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
I just noticed something. Now whether it was by pure coincidence or on purpose, When you order Jasmine and Roxanne's Initials like that you get JR. The nickname Jade goes by in "Untold Secrets."
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Wicked Ausem please write more ASAP
Raye Sun chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Hey wh-why did you stop it there? I hate evil cliffies! Please update soon!
Riverfox237 chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Well, I've finally decided I need to reveal myself. Shamefully, I have been reading this fic since it started, and never reviewed, thus breaking one of my own cardinal rules of fanfiction-reading. I'm sorry! It's a really interesting story, I love it! The reason I haven't reviewed before now is because I'm not allowed to watch ADJL (too much magic for my Mom), so I wasn't sure I should review this fic. But I figured that, since I'm reading it anyways, I should let you know how much I enjoy it! And so, there's my rather long and bad explanation.

Oo! They meat at last! Can't wait to see how this turns out! I hope you update again soon, this is really cool! Keep up da great work!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »