Reviews for Shocking Discoveries
Raye Sun chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Great story so far but it sounds a lot like Untold Secrets. Maybe you should start putting in some plot twists before they get too similar. Update soon!
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
This was a neat 1st chapter (aside from the prologue).

Hope to see more of Rose & what became of her in this story.

Later for now.
coolgirlc chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
i really like this story. i think it was a new huntsmaster. i think rose will come. i hate school. it is so not cool. THE WHITE COATS ARE COMING.- jamie is reviewing.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Awesome chapter! Fu Dog's there! Yay! lol Anyways, update soon!
ADJL-Freakazoid chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Sorry, I didn't know... Hehe...

Well, that was a great chapter. Loved it.

Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye out for more chapters and good luck with your exmas and projects. I haven't gotten any yet, but I've gotten tests from every class every Friday since the second week of school. /

So, see you around and great so far. )

Raffi
CelloSolo2007 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
This is awesome. I love it, absolutely love it. Please update. Please. Please. Please. Please.
Raye Sun chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wait, I know Jake knows about Rose, but does Rose know about Jake? Great start though, I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Update soon!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aw, how sweet! I love it! Update ASAP! Great Story!

You've already made my fav list! Luv, EMcat!
coolgirlc chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
cool story. ubdate soon.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Cool story! I like it! I've always liked JakexRose stories! I'm guessing Rose moved away or something... Oh well, update soon!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh wow. That was so awesome. Write morE!
horseluver101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
You have got to continue! That was so good. I cant wait!
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I'm back from my trip & (as I can see) in time to read the beginning of your new story.

Will we eventually (at some point) see what the letter said?

Is Jake's daughter going to be the same daughter from the last story? I sure hope so (but that's just me).

This 1st chapter was pretty good. I hope the rest of the story will be so as well.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

Later.
YFWE chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Nice... very nice. I liked it a lot. Please update soon!

YFWE
The-ADJL-DP-Freakazoid chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Hey! No time to log in. I have to go to the doctor's in five minutes. I'm just quickly checking in on updates.

Great story. I rate it more than just okay. _

I hope to see how the rest of the wedding turns out. It's so sweet. )

Anyways, gotta to go and put my shoes on. Hehe, so I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14