Reviews for Shocking Discoveries
Hpfreak94 chapter 24 . 1/16/2007
DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP DON'T STOP DON'T STOP! PLEASE! ; Really good story!
Furny chapter 23 . 1/10/2007
Roxanne/Alex & Jasmine/Matt
Angelhalo101 chapter 22 . 1/10/2007
I think it should be Roxanne/Alex and Jasmine/Matt. Roxanne already kinda have the same thing that James Potter and Lily Evans from Harry Potter had. James loved Lily and Lily hated James. In a way this also would have applied to Jake and Roses relationship because their love was forbidden sort of like Roxanne and Alex's would be. update asap
That Twisted Fairytale chapter 22 . 1/10/2007
Great chappie! I personally like Roxanne/Alex and Jasmine/Matt. Please update soon.
wfea chapter 23 . 1/9/2007
I'm sticking with what I said on the last chapter. Yet another good chapter. Good job!
CardcaptorKatara chapter 23 . 1/9/2007
I love the avatar vibe right there with the waterbending lol awesome anyway its getting really good
Aim chapter 22 . 1/9/2007
definantly Rox and Alex. they are so cute!
shadowdragon250 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow... this is a great piece. I've got it book marked and I'm checking ever few days for updates! Keep up the awesome work! oh and... DEFINITELY Roxanne/Alex and Jasmine/Matt. There's a real potetntial for R/A because of their outgoing nature. J/M are both kind people and they seem fit for each other, since Matt accepted Jasmine so fast.
horseluver101 chapter 22 . 1/3/2007
Good Chapter, DEFINATLY ROXANNE/MATT. That's the one I want.
Hpfreak94 chapter 22 . 1/3/2007
OMG! thisb story's good! And Roxanne/Alex and Jassmine/Matt! That'll be so cute!
wfea chapter 22 . 1/3/2007
Roxanne/Matt and Jasmine/Alex. I just think Roxanne and Matt are good couple. I don't really like Jasmine and Alex together either though. I think Matt and Alex are both good guys for Roxanne, but I don't want Matt with Jasmine. There, I think I finally said it...
horseluver101 chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
OH. I can't wait to see who it is? Update soon.
xiao-lanlan chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
Who's behind the mask? Oh...exciting...this please update FASTER! THE SUSPENSE! THINK OF THE FELLOW READERS...

Amy
Kid Eternity chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
What! I really want to know what Alex looks like, make it a good chap ok!
Kid Eternity chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Is Alex Jas and Rox's clasmate or something because judging from Rox's reaction I'd say that Roxanne kinda liked him, in a strange way, reply in your next chap.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »