Reviews for Shocking Discoveries
CardcaptorKatara chapter 20 . 12/10/2006
Please write more the story's getting good
HORSELUVER101 chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
Yeehaw! Good chapter, but they're identical twins! Their dragon form should look the same!
Bekz chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
Haha i love it!
me-e-o chapter 19 . 11/28/2006
your fic is fine! i love it, i have spent like an hour reading the whole thing, you better finish it or ill...ill...i dont know what ill do but you beter finish
Kid Eternity chapter 19 . 11/28/2006
This is pretty good, but I'm really waiting for the good part. Please update soon.
Fletty chapter 19 . 11/27/2006
Yep, I'm still following your story and enjoying it immensely! Probably the only thing that I could say to try and help you is to maybe give the twins different personalities. I mean, I know they do, and they kinda started off like that, but now they've kinda blended in together. Keep Jasmine as kind and still in her social upper class status. Just try to show it a bit more. And Roxanne obviously has a bit of a wild streak in her. But who's more funny and outgoing and who's more serious and quieter? Or are neither of them are like that?

But above all, they're YOUR characters and you should write them as you see fit. After all, I'm still loving and reading the story, but I'm just letting you know that occasionally I still get confused about who's who.

P.S. I'm loving your Fu Dog, you should keep him in!
horseluver101 chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
It's perfectly fine. I wish Roxanne would warm up to Rose. She's acting like a baby. Anyway, great chapter. Have Dylan try to turn Rose against her daughters. You know, try to have him convince her that the twin dragons aren't worth it. Rose flat out refuses, by the way. I can't wait to see the twin dragons in action.
xiao-lanlan chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
Neyeh, oMG

UPDATE

NOW

OR

ELSE

AND I AM NOT "TRYING" TO BE HOSTILE BUT STILL...

A M Y
Kid Eternity chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
Woah! How-in the world did you think of the idea that the Huntsmaster was Rose's BROTHER! Major twilight zone effect here.
horseluver101 chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER IN THE BEST STORY EVER!

OMG I LOVE IT! You should have Roxanne/Matt by the way. The Jake/Rose thing you did SO well, you should totally have more of that. I can't wait for the parents to be reunitied with the twins. Another thing, have us see more of the twins special powers. I'm curious to see how deep the power of twins really goes. Thanks!
Michelle chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
OMG OMG you so totally MUST MUST continue this story it's the best! oh and B4 I forget Roxanne/max because i like Rox more:)
The Lady Meow chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
nice, keep updating, like to see where it goes.

Peace,

Cat
xiao-lanlan chapter 17 . 10/26/2006
Omigawd. PLEASE UPDATE SOON...SPEED OF LIGHT PLEASSE! AMY BEGS OF U!

Amy
horseluver101 chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
Nice Twist. Roxanne and Jasmine hate each other right now, but here's what you need to do. You need to have them get closer,and closer,and closer, until finally they act like twins and accept each other. Not exactly LOVE but TOLERATE at least. They eventually become friends. Love the he's my brother part. Great twist.
sailormama chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
ur fic isn't boring but it may turn out that way if u keep focusing on just what the twins are doing. put some jake/rose love action! and make the chapters longer!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »