Reviews for Is it worth it?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
xc
Fang086 chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Plz update! Dude I need more plz come back from being AWOL! This story needs you to update it!
Fang086 chapter 20 . 10/18/2017
Plz update! I got to know what happens next!
1-800-fight-me chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
Dude
My buddy
This fic
This is the fic that keeps me up at night
Where will it go? What's going on? Will Raveio die?
Will Cheif accept the LOVE?
I love this. This here, is a good fic. One that makes me look forward to the next chapter.
I only recently got into the Halo fandom, and honestly this fic is in my top three faves, would probably be number one if it was finished.
I know life gets in the way, and it's hard to get back to old work, but honestly I'm checking in every month to see if a new chapter has come out.
If you've given up on this story, pls let us know. Because if not, I'm just going to assume that you still might come out with a new chapter, and by golly I'm looking forward to it so freaking much...
No pressure. Maybe a little.
Anyways.
On top of the out-of-the-box plot, the interesting and loveable OCs, and the well-described fight scenes, the way you tell your stories is also a great point to it. You structure your story so well, and very few Fanfiction authors have made me consider their other works (outside my fandom) simply because I know their writing style is agreeable.
I'm glad someone other than me ships Arbiter and Master Chief/John-117 this hard. And your OCs are just great. I'd like to see more of this, honestly.
Little Frozen Noble chapter 20 . 8/23/2017
Love how Arbiter shoves Master chief into the room.
I hope you update this story soon.
I can re-read this story over and over again until you make another chapter.
This story is getting so good that I want to read more of it.
OrbitalhaloGirl chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
This is really good yaoi and all but my only problem is that there hasn't been an
update since the first time I read this story to now,is this story on hiatus?
AnonymousPumpkin chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Hey are you going to finish this? I've been waiting forever!
ObnoxiousYouTube chapter 20 . 3/14/2017
When is chapter 21 gonna be done?
SinnamonRoll chapter 20 . 2/9/2017
Oh snap! You gone be sore in between your legs for a month when they are done with you!
XD sorry I'm so dirty minded.
Lolopun chapter 20 . 1/15/2017
Please continue!
QueenRavenclaw chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
*tries not to blow up* boy I sure do love cliff hangers!...ಠ_ಠ
Arbiter826 chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
Blue... you silver tongued devil you...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
More more more
Bijuui9 chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
I want more of this, please?
Arbiter826 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016