Reviews for Nonalcoholic Champagne
Aselin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I'm adding this story to my favorites. It is very amusing and cute; I laughed out loud several times.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
_ So cute! *giggles* Trowa trying to seduce Quatre. I can SO see this happening! Please write more soon! I love it!

~firedraygon97
Yui Miyamoto chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
*LOL* *LOL again* Very well done.
Jade Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Kekekeke, amusing as hell story! Great job! *laughs some more at poor, poor trowa*
Orange Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I had already read this fic a looooong time ago thanks to XPKoganeiXP - Just wanted to stop and comment on how this fic is well done and humorous...I loved it back then...I still love it now.
second wings chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Hey,

This is SOOOOOOO funny! _

I love TXQ so I hope you make more fics of them~ _~
Mattrello- BAAT chapter 1 . 8/7/2001
I am Mattrello, from the BAAT(Bashing Any Against Trowa). We are allied with BAAQ(Bashing Any Against Quatre). We saw this fanfic and decided we would warn you. Trowa and Quatre are not gay. None of the Gundam Pilots are. Please discontinue your insults to Gundam Wing. Thank you for your time.
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
*snicker*

That was wrong. That was BAAAAAADDDDD. In a good way. *happy!* Very well done, and highly amusing. Thank you!

-ICKA!

the IMP
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
ROFLMAO! That was really hilarious!
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
_ lol! that was a very good ficy! it's going on favs!
xCrushx chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
LoL! quatre...we didn't know O.o any way interesting plot...-_-'
gone123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
lol. that about sums it up. Lovin' the Trowa face faults, the word plays, and the ending _-. Very cute.
Evil Turkey chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
LMAO! I loves it Isa! -glomps- Your the best Chika! -smooches- Ja! -leaves, Pixie Styx in hand(s)-
Warui Nekochan wishing she had signed in because she wants this fic on her favorites list chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Ahhh, this was utterly hilarious! . Duo watching Rugrats, Wufei watching Dexter's Lab... O_O And poor Trowa only wanted to get Quatre-chan in bed! *cracks up** You are very talented, my dear. _ Good work!
Animegurl9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
FUNNY!U NEED TO WRITE MORE!