Reviews for Seen the Glory
Sylla chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Hahah, that was pretty funny. Though nowhere near as good as Rapture, IMHO. Still, it's a well above average fic.

Y'know what would be funny? Having Dante audition for a part in one of those Sparda movies and completely trash the script. ("Dude, my father would never have said that!")
moonymonster chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Meh...the MSTing could have gone on quite a bit longer (personally, I was totally looking forward to that and felt a little gypped at how short it was), and the ending was weird. Not one of your best, but I still liked what MST you had ; Just the real world references and the fact they actually -said- MST bugged me. I mean, would they honestly have Buffy the Vampire Slayer and MST30 in DMC world? Doubt it.

Still, I liked what you had! XD

...DANCE DANTE REVOLUTION!
Bustahead chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
(smiles and decides to do something uncharacteristic and hugs Trish)

Aww...the last line gets you right-

Dante: Here? (points at his crotch)

...
Bustahead chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hm...interesting concept...
Trojianmaru HB001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Is this true? Are there really real sparda films out there? is this a trailer of a upcoming film?
Ri2 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Heheheh. Of course Lady'd want to watch it again...with her sword.

Slightly disappointed, though...I was actually hoping to see more of the movie, instead of just skipping through and hearing everyone's comments on it. Oh well.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Interesting...an inaccurate version of the truth, of course, as we both know, but interesting.

Wonder what Sparda himself would think of this movie?
AnonymityX chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Theres a few points that needed to be addressed as there are Out of character in your characterization of the characters. Since this is a humor fanfic then its well enough. Your Eva and Sparda fanfics were better in my humble opinion.