Reviews for Life's a Stage
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
hahahahah sweet

i would think lady would be happy at how badass they portrayed her as
moonymonster chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
XD I like this a lot. Thumbs up! *grin* But remind me to teach you about the ebil ebil EBIL rules of dialogue...

*grin* But seriously, I like this a lot!
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
The crew making Capcom make DMC games... Right...
Bustahead chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
Highly enjoyable, particularly Ebony and Ivory's conversation with Alastor. And their reasoning on why Ifrits is Ifrits..
Ri2 chapter 5 . 10/28/2005 ending, but disappointing. I was hoping to see Dante burst into Capcom Headquarters with a motorcycle, guns blazing, and hold the producers at swordpoint until they did things right.

Oh well.
Kid-author chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Fascinating, and very funny, too. I rather like the way you gave the weapons a sentient form.
Bustahead chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
(looks at Dante curiously, eyes narrowing) what's going on in that head of yours, Dante?
Ri2 chapter 4 . 10/22/2005 Dante gonna make a video game of his own?

That...would be interesting...
Ri2 chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Dante has so many friends who are ladies. Dang. He barely has to lift a finger these days, it seems!
Bustahead chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
(still waiting for an Alastor fic inspiration nugget to hit her in the head)
Bustahead chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
(giggles and hugs your Alastor)

I love him! He's actually one of my fave characters. I was thinking of writing an Alastor fic but I'm just waiting for inspiration to kick me in the head
Ri2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
So they discovered Alastor! Heh.

Did Capcom spy on them? Those bastards!
Bustahead chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Your wry sense of humour has always appealed to me, which is odd considering my sense of humour is anything except for wry. It's just sla[pstick. Ah well, c'est la vie, non?
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Matier and Lucia want to build him a cathedral?

Who's camera is that, anyway?