Reviews for Catching Up
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good fic. The pairing is interesting.
Okibimaru chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
aw thoughs to would make a great couple...i think erm lol good fic
J.H.R chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Awesome story!
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Great story so far-ya plz plz update cuz I feel that this will be a really really good stoty in the time being -ya LOving it-ya...:)!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I am sure you blended in things nicely... Destiny Astray and Destiny being intertwined with each other like you wrote... it's interesting :D N the coupling of Kira and Miriallia here is subtle yet obvious enough too...

You did not go overboard with their relationship... and that means ur writing is good D I am a firm supporter of DearkaMiriallia and KiraLacus, btw... but I kinda like this one shot of yours... u did not go overboard as I've said... nice work here :D
Prayer Reverie chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Eva Unit 3, I owe you a word of thanks. Not only was it a nice one-shot (and with the mention of Destiny Astray and Rabble's Out Frame), but I think you managed to snap Hildebrant out of his worried state that ShadowCell had him in.

Forever Lurking,

-Prayer
C-town Chica chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Hum, this was really good.

I'm a big Mir\Dearka fan, but I liked the way you wrote Kira and Mir. It was sweet yet not over the top. It was cute how she got in his face and did the hints with their names. Nice job on this.

Chica
Hildebrant chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I love it. Thanks for writing this this does make me feel alot better. Thanks again