Reviews for Because of Her
Hmm... Nice one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Oh I love it!
PowerpuffDigigal chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
May,don't go and kiss Drew!
Sol chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Definitely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is sweet :)
Advanceforeverandafter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Aww man I hope you continue this and make it so that Ash actually loves May not Misty. And I would love to read Ash's point of view!
Unicess chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww. See, this is why I love Misty and May! This is so unique! I love how you made it from May's point of view, but on a completely different level. You were able to make Ash, Misty and May all the main characters! Its really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I LOVED your story, Ash and Misty were portrayed PERFECTLY as was their relationship!
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
one of the BEST AAML one shot from a third person's view.. really loved reading it... exactly point it but this story has got something all AAML fans love.. thankyou for a super fic.. .
Empress Fishy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Amazing-but it was really sad from poor May's perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
KYAAAA! :3 I absolutely love pokeshipping! You are the exact reason why I fangirl inside XD Any way, even though I feel sorry for May and her unrequited love, I really respect her for the decision to not confess to Ash and let his and Misty's love continue.

Sorry for my rant but I really liked the way you wrote this fanfic and I really hope to hear from you soon! .

Going on my faves,

Ciao Phoebe, TTYL8R :D
togekiazu chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I think you did a really good job on this story. I think everyone was mostly in character. It was so wonderful yet sad, you almost made me cry. ;A; It made me want Ash to notice her. And May thinks so much. Yay.

I congratulate you. QuQ

Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011

This is good!

But sad! Because May will never be with Ash! :(

This totally describes me.

And he doesn't even notice her! Jeez...

The part about her wanting to be angry with her but can't is so true. And I think if she did, that it'd make Ash not like her...maybe.

I like that this was in May's point of view! You made her pain and jealousy realistic!

~ Anitoon3
Misty chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
waddles4lyfe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This story was so sad, heartbreaking, and amazing. You can pretty much feel May's pain. It's so sweet. I guess you're story is a really good example of how everything changes with point of view. While I was reading this story, I wanted Ash to be in love with May even though I'm usually a pokeshipper. This was lovely, keep up the good work!

p.S. i accidentally wrote reviewed this on dont take the girl so just ignore that comment