Reviews for Complicated Girl
Victoria chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
rite more!
Sammiix chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
I've just read your story and I think it's not bad .. but I think Jasmine is kinda like a Mary-Sue.. if you think about it, she was the most popular girl in her old school, dated every guy, dated the hottest guy in school, then she moves to Playa Linda and meets Bradin and has him lusting after her, so that's two hot guys after her. Plus, you made her have perfect looks and is a really good singer. I mean.. come on. Jasmine is also a total airhead. I'm not trying to offend you or anything like that I'm just stating the obvious.
justthegirl07 chapter 15 . 7/24/2006
hey .. i loved this chapter. i really hope he says something to her! update asap!
Sammie chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
oh my gosh this is a great story .Why are you stopping well its up 2 yuo but plz plz plz update ASAP lol im lovin it lol i keep having images of jesse mccartney stressing over his outfit now lol aww how cute is he !lol well love yall *kisses* sammie xx
angelcandi chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
hey awesome chapter!
Elizabeth Yaster chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
I liked it until they started feeding eachother their PIZZA? Not gonna lie i didn't like that part but my opinion should count for much since i've had writters block forever! update when u can!

Elizabeth Yaster!

p.s.i hope u don't think i didn't like the chapter i liked it kk!
Megz888 chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
omg! that was so good! keep it going! update soon!
beverleyd chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
I loved it. It was so cute. Write more soon. :)
dixierose21 chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
hahahahha that is so funny how they started feeding eachother.. could they be anymore in love? (i doubt it!) lol.. anywho.. update again soon
Tia92 chapter 12 . 12/24/2005
once again this is another one of your awsome stories...update soon
HoneyCurlz chapter 12 . 12/23/2005
Hey i have to say that im loving this story!

I think that the latest chapter "Nervous?" was hilarious! I had the funniest mental images of Jesse McCartney running around looking for clothes!

Keep up the great work!

and prety please with whipped cream and a cherry on top update soon!

-Michelle
orangepunchbuggie chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
holy shit, this story is AWSOME! I can't wait to find out what happends next...your a REALLY good writer. Update again soon...PLEASE! :D
beverleyd chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Cliffys are no fun. :( Update soon, though. So, then I'll know whats gonna happen. :) It was great.
dixierose21 chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
ah i love it! that was a great chapter! update again soon!
Blonde Fashion Icon chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
hey this story is really awesome and i would luv 2 c an update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »