Reviews for Competition
Monks1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
this is a really good story, the timeline is messed up, but hell who cares!
Monks1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
hmm... even though water walking should not be in the academy, that is no excuse for the little amount of reveiws u are recieving! u got a good fic here, lemme fill up the review catagory a little...
cistro chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Half-way through this chapter, about to head to bed, so thought I should get a review in real fast.

First off I'd like to say; PLEASE read the manga! ;_; No offense, but the slaughtering of the original technique names VIZ did makes me cringe (i.e. "Evil Eye" should be "Byakugan" [which means "White Eye"]). Having read the manga, I can make the connection and can live with it. Others though, can be seriously turned off towards using the "translated" names.

That said and off my chest; nice job thus far. A number of characters were OOC (Gaara having a completely different personality) but that's your perogative. I like the deviation from the original plotline (always have enjoy AUs) and ESPECIALLY the NaruIno interaction going. Naru-OddPairings are a notch up in my book! Temari, Kankurou, and Gaara are all siblings FYI, so unless you purposely changed the backgrounds (and you might wanna put a disclaimer about that! ;p) it looks like there's incestuous things going on!

Back on the plot changing; as I haven't read further I don't know if you've adressed it yet, but you might wanna clarify the changes you've made that deviates from the original storyline. I'm confused as to where the story is happening (as it's before the genin exam, yet Naruto already knows Kage Bunshin ["Shadow Doppleganger"]).

I enjoyed the fight sequence! Descriptive enough to know exactly what's happening, yet not too detailed to the point of bogging everything down! It's not often that I can read a battle scene and actually ENJOY it x) Great job!

To sum it up; great job thus far. I'll keep reading for sure when I wake up, but tired as it is~ Keep it up!
madnarutofan chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
ha ha ha, it's gopod so far. Really good. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. So far it seems as though Sakura is only interested in Narutio out of pity at the most...bad for him. Ino is doesn't care a rat's rear end about Sas- 'uke'. ha ha hah, by the way, that's a good one.

anyways...

keep it up!
Onibi chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
I like your story. It has great details, an awesome battle, some romance, and humor. But when the hell does it take place! If it took place during the Genin exam, Naruto couldn't have learned the Kage bushin(Shadow clone)yet. Lee, Tenten, and Neji are already Genins! If you fix the timeline this story would be way better.

Deathsyte1