Reviews for …They've Invaded!
Derp chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Well. I think I just died. I had a heart attack becauz of de lolz.
Jedireaper chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Joeb! Dude either your mind is screwed beyond belief or its put together better than a goowie web on a jelly based peanut toasted cookie. M Ewh worms?

Anyway after the cookie monster jumped into a wall breaking its neck, I was able to speak japanese. Seriously, I never knew that drunken monkeys could overtake my IT class of burning german Hitlers. After I evaded the rodent Nazi death squads on the way home I managed to write this pointless review while hitting my head on my laptop's screen. After I cleaned my fractred skull and switched to my PC I finished it. Another load of commie anti japansie humour, i feel sorry for Chris.

Great story though. 98.9%
Jedireaper chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Oops I forgot to review the last two chapters... sorry dude. I'm also sorry because its raining and I forgot to bring my edible socks... I decided to eat my hat instead. Anyway, this was another load of commie/american/hippy humour that excells in animal cruelty and self harm... (Stands on flag pole. "Hey! Chris! You could have shot a hat and whip carrying archaeologist.") Soo whens the sequal?
sukit-trebek chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
that was hilarious

my favorite was the whole girl in the dress getting ravaged part...don't judge me
Jedireaper chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Another great batch of brainless sadistic commie humour lol THIS IS HILEAROUS! hahahahahehehehhehhehhuh?

(sufocate forget to breath!)
Jedireaper chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
DUDE... THIS... ROCKS... HARDER... THAN... THE... BURN-OUT 3: TAKE DOWN,... SOUND... TRACK... LOL... You gotta write more crazy stuff dude THIS TOTALLY ROCKS
Jedireaper chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Thats a great level! And the physics in-game send soldiers flying in every direction to smack their heads on sewer tunnels and walls. One guy even jumped of that 6 story building and flew to his death only 1 minute later he was sttanding beside me lol so i stood in front of him and fired in the oppisite direction at the burning recess monkeies(russians) attackinng but my bullits hit my guy behind me! I died from grenade i threw.. the guy beside arrived 2 minutes when i respauned after he surviving 2 6 story drops and a lot of running and saying "That ones getting away!" in a gay voice!... Still.. i want pizza.. (got pizza) munch munch... oh great stuff hahahahahhaha!
Jedireaper chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
OOH MY RUSSIAN GOD! This stuff is pure genous and verry verry very(, oh thats how ya spell it), Funny! lol now all we need is an A-team cameo and Spider-man cameo lol imagine Steve Erwin capturing a USSGC(united, stupid, soviet, gay, commity...) tank. By crikey thits deh weng stowie!
Jedireaper chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
This is testicalizingly good..."Must read more"(Almost Zombi like ("Brainns")) M Russians are so dumb and this is a great story lol hahahaha!
Jedireaper chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
((Crying with laughter) died again lol) I got Freedom Fighters the second it was released! Excellent game!... Still your writing..funny stuff... all we need now is a necter(nuclear) missial that explodes and attracts thousands of Naziees(bees)! HAHAHAAHAHA!
Jedireaper chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Haa! haha! hahaha! hahahahaahaahahahahaha! This is gold! ;-D lol i mean cannible russians, Hippies, random stuff this is really really hahahahahaha funny! ahahahahaa! (rolls on ground laughing gets up then laughs some more!) It even makes sense lol! Great stuff dude i mean the japanese samuri on ceiling was brill bit mental but DUDE! its been excellent so far! (crying with laughter the died from dehydration then withered and get eaten by Nazi rats wearing uniforms and carrying swistica flags)!...
Tealfrog26 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
you have just read the most useless review ever. I hope you're proud of yourself
ACT II chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
WOW That was beautiful in an ugly way! I never played the game but at least I'm PRETTY SURE I've heard of the name before and seen the front cover.

I should rent it if I find it or something...

Wait, thanks to a game magazine I have seen it before! YAYZORZ!
Chief Sanity chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Is this seriously the end? Oh well, it was funny while it lasted. But hurry up and write another one so we can all laugh at your brand of comedy!
uhyeahitsteamdark chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
Actually I still don't know about this category...and it's funny because I was picking my nose when I read the nose picking thing...anyway that was HILARIOUS...WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!