Reviews for A Day in the Life of Riza's Coffee Mug

wow. that's awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i love it! X3
Skynote chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This made me respect coffee mugs a lot more. Seriously, I love this. It's genius, as random as it is, and I love how you gave the mugs personality. Slight - and I mean very slight - OOC-ness, but it didn't take away the cuteness of the one-shot.
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*glances suspiciously at coffee mug* Hm.

Haha i loved it! The Royai moments were fantastic!
the.striped.one chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ingenious!

Really a highly entertaining story. Loved it. All the little details ... and the characters of the mugs XD

Thank you!
elana59 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hehe that silly Mustang. That's what you get when you try to move in on Havoc's woman...
Black-Hayate-Dance chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very funny and entertaining, good work . You have now made me wary of my coffee mugs, :)
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
interesting and unique story C:

riza's mug has a very cute personality
Satan's Biographer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Hi,

I think your story is great, very humorous. Nice work.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Haha, I thought it was really cute.

The two of them probably put stuff in their coffee because Ishbal served them black coffee. Maybe Mustang puts so much crap in to forget, Hawkeye puts only a little in to remember?

I loved Ed's reaction, too. XD
strandedthought chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I found this highly enjoyable from beginning to end. I think my favorite part was when the mug compared Roy's and Ed's reactions to Riza's coffee.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, this is quite original! Lol, I've never read a story from the POV of a coffee mug! XD I loved it; it reminded me of Beauty and the Beast, and I think this is probably what an ordinary mug would experience in a day. And the little hints of Royai make it all the more perfect ;)

Great job! This one's going on my faves _
IdiotsApprentice chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was interesting and really different. Loved it!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Well, I'd had to say that was a very interesting take. I like the perspective you used. Funny and imaginative.
Fireword chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was definately...interesting. I think you did a great job; you should be proud of yourself. Unlike most fics I read, I didn't find many spelling or grammatical errors [only 2].

Keep writing!