Reviews for And He Never Drank Again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
The only thing that could make this better is the toad sennins response to finding out he married orochimaru or orochimaru hunting down the pervert for a divorce.
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is literally the best story I have ever read on the site. I've said things like this before but frankly your story tops anything I have ever read on this site. I could not stop laughing. I don't even know why I was searching stories with Jiraiya and Orochimaru in them, but I found this and it made my day. Thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
HAHAHA. utter hilarious crack.
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
laughter. the entire time. laughter
BACNXion chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
first, if its hell you're going too, I wanna go to so I can hug you for making something so FLIPPIN hilarious!
OH
MA
GAWD
i was reading, and then when Kabuto pulled the Married twist out, I said "oh no, OH HELL NO, NOT HIM..." making my mom stare at me strange and question exactly WHO the hell was I talking about... awkwardness ensued.
AAANYWHORE, AMAZING FIC, FLIPPING EPIC, (now there should be another one maybe where they drunkenly adopt a cat and care for it like their kid for the night... idk. still, cant stop laughing.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Brilliant
d011 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hilarious! Can't...Stop...Laughing! Love the idea of the Sannin having a reunion every five years xD
Phireye chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
...so...did Orochimaru wear the dress in the end? XDDD
Fellfire chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*giggles uncontrollably* This is one of BEST one-shot Crack I've ever read! I absolutely loved it! *thumbs up*

Hehe it's pity they didn't kiss, tho :P
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
loved it.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was funny! *laughs* I can understand why Orochimaru wouldn't want to drink again (nor will Jiraiya, for that matter). Wonderful story!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LMAO! SO FUNNY!
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
XD Lol! haha! Jiraiya x Orochimaru...woot! XD
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
HAHAHAHA YOU ARE MADE OF AWESOME 3
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hahahahahahaha, you are a bloody genius! Can't... write... more... too busy laughing... hahahaha *rools on floor*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »