Reviews for Once He's Dead
Trillian4210 chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Well, I thought the last chapter ended quite nicely but I changed my mind. This ending was far more satisfying and gave good closure. ;)

I like that the Exile finally admitted out loud her feelings. That was a great moment.

Excellent work. You really have grown as a writer and I am very impressed with your skill. Well done.
lOngshotOR chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Great work Revan, it was an awesome read.
eggthenegg chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
this is so so good! i have only one thing to say - i take it Mical is Disciple, right? Well, how the hell didya get him to tell you his name?

lotsa love,

eggthenegg
FeeldaForce chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
fantastic ending! i love this story! great job once again!
Dante-Raven chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Good job, I was hoping for a complete ending and I finally got it. I can only wonder if you will write a sequel to this, or rather, reveal what Revan and Sienna are on the verge of facing. Great job, excellent finish.
fongiel chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
You ended the fic well in your epilogue and you were able to conclude it without leaving me hanging. Your fic could have been longer but I'm just nitpicking. Great read, Duckie!
noneko chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
A fitting ending for this fic. ;) I thought it tied up all of the loose ends very nicely, and it definetely leads me to wonder what happens next. I still feel sorry for poor Mical... it seems that he'll never get over her. :(

But in the end, I really enjoyed this, and it definetely shows how self destructive grief can be, and it shows the whole grieving process in a way that's humanizing and interesting.
fongiel chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Nice job, RPD. I really think you portrayed the Exile well, especially her feelings towards Atton. It's interesting that Exile expressed some of what she felt through her relationship with Mical... not something I've seen before. Anyways, keep up the good work and write more! *cough**cough*
Trillian4210 chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Aww...! There it is! There's the moment I've been waiting for. The way you built up to Sienna's little breakdown was awesome. The lines about Atton just stepped outside for a caffa or 'fresher break were truly moving and sad. I almost wish Mical had been a tad more upset about the whole thing, but it really worked with him behaving like a perfect gentlemen too.

I loved this line: Another ship had just landed and more assassins piled out, all looking like walking death in their black robes and hoods.

Nice image there.

Well, I'm sad to see it over but it felt like the right length. (Epilogues are always nice though.) As I said before, you really created a great story that, while its theme was her grief for Atton, you never let it get bogged down by that. Excellent work.

Cheers,

Trillian
FeeldaForce chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Wonderful ending! i really loved this story! im sad that its over but im looking forward to an epilouge! well, great job again!
Dante-Raven chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Great chapter, at least Sienna finally had it out with Mical. And I am rather curious as to what this deep dark presence was, that you were hinting about, but eh, this was rather good. Now she's come to terms with the death of everyone's favourite scoundrel, but I am almost certain you've got something up your sleeve.
FeeldaForce chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
omg! omg! i just read this and i want more! please try and hurry! great job!
Trillian4210 chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Woo, you don't waste time, do you? :)

And you are driving me nuts waiting for the Mical/Exile Big Talk. I am guessing that that is when Sienna is just going to lose it and all those pent up feelings she's been telling herself dont' exist are going to come busting out. But that's just my guess. ;)

Anyway, to the chap at hand. Well written, nice cliffy, looking forward to its resolution and some serious Atton-grieving angst. ;)
destructive chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
*gives a whole box of chocholate to RPD* I think both chapter 6 and 7 was really good. And interesting with Sienna's flashback that gives her the clue of where Revan could be. *gives another box of chocholate*

there, now you have chocholate. now write some more :D
Clover64 chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Excellent chapter! I was excited to see the use of Csilla in this story, I also have used it before in another of my stories...so it was interesting to see how it affects your plot. Anyway, hope you update soon!