Reviews for Put Your Lights On
Gateman chapter 84 . 9/21
Your mom is awesome.
Gateman chapter 71 . 9/21
Aww, man... there's only half left to read. This is so good I wish there was more.
MisaxMisa chapter 1 . 9/19
Omg, words cannot describe how much I love this story. Honestly, at times I was angry and upset and happy, which is really what you want with a story. I'm a sucker for Sephiroth being a good guy, but I think you really made him deep, not good but not all bad either - much more realistic! And as a character that you made from scratch, Toriko and her back story are so detailed that you wouldn't believe it. I truly loved this story and was actually worried that you hadn't finished it when I got to the second last chapter as it felt like there was so much left to read. So when I saw about 'My Vietnam', I was ecstatic. I can't wait to start reading it tomorrow! One of the best FFXII fanfics I've ever read, thank you for putting it out there so it could be in my life.
faunalind chapter 62 . 5/12
I'm re-reading this. My favorite chapters are about Reeve's family. I wish I were a boarder in their house. Well, except for Naomi's affair, but strangely enough you make me feel sorry for her instead of hating her.

Onward!
faunalind chapter 53 . 5/11
Re-reading this, so many years later. I love a lot about the fic, but the best is Reeve and his family. It could be a whole separate fanfic. Naomi's affairs make me sad, though.

Onward!
Sapphire Lazulii chapter 134 . 1/4
When I first started reading this and saw how many chapters there was, I wondered if it would be captivating enough to get me through to the end. Hoooo boy. I have lost SO much sleep to this. I really wasn't sure if I'd enjoy a story about Sephiroth and his daughter, but I've been totally sucked in. I loved how you kept elements from the original game and made them work with your story too. Just a truly epic fic. I'm kinda gutted it's over!
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 113 . 10/15/2015
Eh, once you can argue for something, even if it should still land you in prison for a VERY long time. Twice though? Nope, clearly something inherently wrong.
Enjoying Life chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The author has new story, check out 'I, Ultimacia'.
You would be emencely pleased.
Bjanik chapter 134 . 5/24/2015
I used to review this story regularly, but I stopped because my account stopped sending me notifications. I just thought all the stories I was following just weren't updating. For like a year. (It started again without any interference from me but seems spotty, idk, guess I should do something about it). Anyway I recently recommended this story to a friend and thought 'what a shame the author never finished that one'. Gah, not only is it finished there's a sequel! So I read it again, enjoyed it again, loved it all over again, stalled out for a few days because I could tell you were going to kill Sephiroth and I wasn't up to feeling that, but you know what? By the time he went berserk I WANTED him to go berserk and burn it all. I guess I was right there with him.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 91 . 5/12/2015
I looked up Sephiroth on the Mechanical Contrivium, and got the 'bifurcated penis' line as the eighth one down.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
The nail that rises above the thumb will be beaten down.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Does it have to do with the fact that, according to some sources, God's name is Yahweh?
Cheese chapter 134 . 12/25/2014
Immersing story
I lost much needed sleep reading your story, thank you!
Cheese!
InuYasha's God sis chapter 59 . 12/17/2014
Really a great story! I love the interactions between Toriko and Seph. You did a wonderful job with the tale.

-Yasha's Sis
MadameNyx chapter 133 . 12/15/2014
Rereading my favorites of this fic again, and just... I just love how you write Hojo. I really do. I never cared for that scumbag, but you do make him quite interesting I think :D
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »