Reviews for Put Your Lights On
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 40 . 2/25
The nail that rises above the thumb will be beaten down.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 9 . 2/25
Does it have to do with the fact that, according to some sources, God's name is Yahweh?
Cheese chapter 134 . 12/25/2014
Immersing story
I lost much needed sleep reading your story, thank you!
Cheese!
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 59 . 12/17/2014
Really a great story! I love the interactions between Toriko and Seph. You did a wonderful job with the tale.

-Yasha's Sis
MadameNyx chapter 133 . 12/15/2014
Rereading my favorites of this fic again, and just... I just love how you write Hojo. I really do. I never cared for that scumbag, but you do make him quite interesting I think :D
Guest chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
So meckitty is before cat sith
ghost hjrv chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
You kind of made him act like ac cloud
cyf b ufugv sout chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Please tell me that fat shinra will die in a painful way
fyfhcj chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
So hojo is his "foster parent"
heredia chapter 134 . 10/23/2014
hard to image that Seph could get proper funeral, well - didsephiroth would happen to be alive and take revenge on shinra for rape?
heredia chapter 123 . 10/23/2014
well, i read it
heredia chapter 73 . 10/21/2014
shit how i hate it what sephiroth get raped and no one cares while if usual human get raped - they creating hysterica
AyumiFallassion chapter 134 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god.

This has been sitting in my mail box for a while, and oh my. I'm glad I finally read it. And I wanted to finish this before starting the sequel. Which I will go chew on now.
bleedingmaroon chapter 134 . 7/21/2014
I love this story. I'm glad I find this when you already finish this. I actually stumble upon it last week when I realized I'm not reading any FFVII fic for two years. So, I get in here and look for something good when this caught my attention.
I like the way you portrait everyone in here it's really realistic and great. I love the father and daughter relationship between Sephiroth and Toriko. I will not deny that I winced and flinched when I reach the parts where Sephiroth became violent with Toriko but atleast you justified his actions. He didn't know how to take care of anyone let alone be a father so it is really sweet that he try.
Okay, I'm going to read the sequel. Can't wait.
Thank you very much for writing a story this beautiful and spendly almost a decade of your life in it. Your great. :-)
Guest chapter 45 . 7/13/2014
Chapter 45 my favorite.
All in the family...complex, ...love, hate, ,confusion...
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »