Reviews for Put Your Lights On
Fenris Wolf chapter 124 . 4/25/2013
Wow...well it's officially been one year since you've updated this story...and during that time, I checked constantly for updates however there were none :P Maybe you'll update another chapter next year...Who knows :/
tomorrow4eva chapter 122 . 2/17/2013
I caught the Aussie accent when you chucked in a 'mate'. Cloud: proving you can save the world while mentally ill since whenever FF7 came out. I love that. Advent Children shows him depressed, which isn't surprising when you think about all the stuff he's been through. I think you write an awesome and very canon Cloud
tomorrow4eva chapter 75 . 2/16/2013
Kudos! Too many people forget that in his youth, Cloud was known for getting into fights. I reckon he'd be ok against other ordinary people cause of practise, but no match for Tseng. Nicely done.
tomorrow4eva chapter 40 . 2/15/2013
Hehe, hates Chocobos? maybe that's why hating Cloud comes easily to Sephiroth.
tomorrow4eva chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
I hear you about Tseng's characterisation. I'm replying the game, and watching him slap Aeris & laugh about how AVALANCHE won't be able to stop the bomb threw me. I was like, that's not him! Oh wait, fanfiction must have smacked him in the head with a 2 by 4. No Tseng sympathy from me. When push comes to shove, he's a bad guy.
Ironneko chapter 124 . 1/17/2013
I need you to keep writing this, because I need to keep reading it. It's really good. The minor things like Zack's last name were jarring at first but I'm enjoying this too much to care about it. I hope you continue, because I'd love to read more. Keep up the good work!
Nikokami chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Toriko breaks my heart...
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 124 . 12/12/2012
This is fracking awesome! , Just wow! Love this fic!. And can't stop reading this, so looking forward to your next update.
Furionknight chapter 124 . 12/5/2012
I look forward to more :)
Leonard L. Church chapter 124 . 9/11/2012
If things don't work out between Tifa and Cloud, the general's daughter might be an interesting switch :)
Leonard L. Church chapter 43 . 9/9/2012
Sephiroth the soup nazi :) man I love this story!
mystery chapter 124 . 5/5/2012
I like, I like, I like, sound like lick, lick, lick,,,Ha, Ha, Ha,,, guess who I am.
Paradoxil chapter 91 . 4/30/2012
I went to the TMC site, typed in "Sephiroth" and the first time I did it the 8th fact was"Sephiroth has a bifurcated penis". Odd world.
Silver Winged Fenris Wolf chapter 124 . 4/29/2012
Wow you really emphasized Cloud's character! He really is hard to write about, I'm trying to get started on a Tifa X Cloud fic, and Cloud stumps me the most. Especially in advent the children, he is so solitary and always down in the dumps. You captured him greatly! Better then any Fanfic including him that I've ever read! So sad that the Cloud in crisis core is still quite shy, but full of promise and hope whilst the Cloud in advent the children is a Sad lonely loner. Love this story keep on updating :) :) :)
Eugeo chapter 25 . 4/27/2012
Hello

I really like the story and how it's going! Only thing is... Could you stop using "broken Japanese"? They don't make sense and makes me cringe and not wish to pursue continuing to read this interesting story.

Please don't use it when you are not sure of the way they are meant to be written, the different nuances each person would use otherwise someone like me who had really been liking the story but knows Japanese can be so disturbed they are writing a review to say just that. I would like to write a review on how the story is not the language.

Thanks