Reviews for Put Your Lights On
Sapphire Lazulii chapter 134 . 1/4
When I first started reading this and saw how many chapters there was, I wondered if it would be captivating enough to get me through to the end. Hoooo boy. I have lost SO much sleep to this. I really wasn't sure if I'd enjoy a story about Sephiroth and his daughter, but I've been totally sucked in. I loved how you kept elements from the original game and made them work with your story too. Just a truly epic fic. I'm kinda gutted it's over!
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 113 . 10/15/2015
Eh, once you can argue for something, even if it should still land you in prison for a VERY long time. Twice though? Nope, clearly something inherently wrong.
Enjoying Life chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The author has new story, check out 'I, Ultimacia'.
You would be emencely pleased.
Bjanik chapter 134 . 5/24/2015
I used to review this story regularly, but I stopped because my account stopped sending me notifications. I just thought all the stories I was following just weren't updating. For like a year. (It started again without any interference from me but seems spotty, idk, guess I should do something about it). Anyway I recently recommended this story to a friend and thought 'what a shame the author never finished that one'. Gah, not only is it finished there's a sequel! So I read it again, enjoyed it again, loved it all over again, stalled out for a few days because I could tell you were going to kill Sephiroth and I wasn't up to feeling that, but you know what? By the time he went berserk I WANTED him to go berserk and burn it all. I guess I was right there with him.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 91 . 5/12/2015
I looked up Sephiroth on the Mechanical Contrivium, and got the 'bifurcated penis' line as the eighth one down.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
The nail that rises above the thumb will be beaten down.
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Does it have to do with the fact that, according to some sources, God's name is Yahweh?
Cheese chapter 134 . 12/25/2014
Immersing story
I lost much needed sleep reading your story, thank you!
Cheese!
InuYasha's God sis chapter 59 . 12/17/2014
Really a great story! I love the interactions between Toriko and Seph. You did a wonderful job with the tale.

-Yasha's Sis
MadameNyx chapter 133 . 12/15/2014
Rereading my favorites of this fic again, and just... I just love how you write Hojo. I really do. I never cared for that scumbag, but you do make him quite interesting I think :D
Guest chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
So meckitty is before cat sith
ghost hjrv chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
You kind of made him act like ac cloud
cyf b ufugv sout chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Please tell me that fat shinra will die in a painful way
fyfhcj chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
So hojo is his "foster parent"
heredia chapter 134 . 10/23/2014
hard to image that Seph could get proper funeral, well - didsephiroth would happen to be alive and take revenge on shinra for rape?
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »