Reviews for Starry Dreams
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I always thought Elios looked 15. Looked mind you. In the story I'm trying to write he's 1,113 at the time of the show. Rini's 100 in the show so why not have Elios be older that he looks?

On the subject of Kayura pairings, I thought you were gonna pair her with Tigerseye. He's a tiger like White Blaze so it could work.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD laugh my head off or crall under the table
Kmoney chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
That was good. Liked it alot.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
very nice, I likle the way you did the Kayura (sp) and Pegasus thing, very sweet. ::smileS::
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Hey, I liked that! If Mia/Anubis weren't a pair (or in your stories' cases Hotaru/Anubis) I think that and Anubis would make a pretty good couple. He have up his life for her, and if that's not showing you care for someone, then I don't know what is, lol. Then again, he may have done that because she was the last remaining member of the Ancient Tribe/Clan. *laughs nervously/waves hand* Heh, but enough about that! I liked the cameos here ... The bar scene was funny!
Sailor moon chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
my computer is acting up so I am going to make this short...I liked the story and I think that was a good paring...Love it keep up the good work!
Garfish chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
good.

the only thing is fisheye is a guy, strange as it may seem.
adb chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
i liked it... if you want to pair Kyra up with someone pair her up with Ssaffir. they both were bad but saaw they were bad and decided to be good. also they look good together.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
COOL! Pegasus and Kayura! NEATO! I LOVE how you had the villians come back to life and all! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,