Reviews for Seven days
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
For a parody this is pretty good. The only thing I want is for Rock and Medi to end up together. RockMedi FTW!
kazikamikaze24 chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
awsome story so far. hope you write more soon
BassEX chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Hmm... I'd love to see Meiru and Roll's reactions to Jasmine...
Vulpix1000 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Dear mbbal-railracer and MelanieHinoken,

I was really surprised when my pen name appeared at the bottom of the story. Since you asked me to review, here I go.

I think you have to work more on capitalizing names and the beginning of sentences.

I also think you have to work on your punctuation. You sometimes forget to put periods at the ends of your sentences.

Even though this story needs work on its capitalization and punctuation, I think you are doing great.

Since I am a very big fan of Laika bashing, can you please do some more Laika bashing?

Please keep going.

This story has been on my favorites list, and still is.

Signed,

Vulpix10
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Are you apologizing to me? If so, I don't mind, it's enough to see Laika in a fic. YAY LAIKA! *hyperventalates doing her 'I love Laika' dance*

Jerome: Please continue, this is funny. What will Roll do when she hears that Lan has not one, but two girls living in his house? *sly wink*

Rose: More, more, more, more ,more, more!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Let Laika save the day! :P
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Interesting. .- A few grammer errors, but its pretty ;egible fo rhte most part. Are you hinting Laika/ Jasmine? O.o First pairing there...