Reviews for Always And Never
Wolv chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Another way for Lee and Kara to end, one that for some reason, I’ve never read before. It would almost be better if one of them died, and the other could mourn and suffer and get some sort of closure, because that's not so possible in this scenario.

Their interaction is so very them- everything important ending up unspoken and bitter and festering and dying.

I'll take that sequel whenever you get around to it.
Nytel chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Oh! A sequel would be a really good idea. I loved this story. You're a really good angst author. Keep it up!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
So good so good so good. You are truly a gifted writer, SD. I loved this line: She affects astonishment. “Answering a question with a question! Good evasion tactics, Captain.”

It fit perfectly with the story, and I can SEE Kara saying it. I've only seen the first six or so episodes so I'm HOPING that wasn't a spoiler with regards to a child! Please continue if your muse encourages!
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
You caught the angst between the two of them beatifully. Sequel!
aleja21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
that was pretty interesting, so there could be a sequel m... that sounds good, wonder what u have in mind hope to see it soon.
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Made me cry, Kara is always so sad. Please do a sequel this was really good.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I love this, it's very powerful. Please write your sequel.
Caty chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Awesome story. so much emotion, and so true to the characters. can't wait for the sequel if you do decide to write, it.
abelard chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh, that was so good! And I really feel the show may end up giving us someting like this. So reading this fic helped me "prepare" emotionally or whatever for what may be to come on BSG. Thank you! I really do feel as if this is Kara feels toward Lee, you captured her inner self so well!