Reviews for 恭喜你

Bai Hikari Tsubasa chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
哈哈,读(唱)了以后无法和嘴呐!真是有趣极了!

在几点有打字的错误,但大致来说,身为唯一中文的作品,还是蛮大的一个荣幸 :)
Suteki-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is so cute. Wow, so many years already... None the less, goos job!
cerulean-orchid chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
The only fanfic in Chinese, and I love it (:

Is funny and clever, and I will say this again, I love it
mysteriously.mesmerized chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
OMG! This is so amazing! It's really awesome how you changed it! I love it! XD Especially the last part!

*Crystal*
Jibun no Omoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
haha, it's funny. good job! You have my vote!

Gaiyou gaiyou!

KungFu Ninja-Miko

p.s. do more of these! PLEASE!
Angle of Anime chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
How do you get the computer to write in chinese?

-Kikinu
Yue Hime chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMG! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! I JUST LOVE it!
Cass Legann chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great to see that someone has the guts to write a one-shot in a different language. Nicely done, very appropriate and in tune to the original manga, and there is definite humor in some of the sentence structures. Good job.

Shizu-chan

P.S. No matter what others say, don't try translating this into english - it will take away the beauty of the language. I'm fluent in Chinese, German, and English, and when translating lyrics stuff, it usually turns out to be a disaster.
table42 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
wa4! how3 shun4 li4 o! gong1 xi3 ni3!
Xie Hui Shi chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hello there

Although I couldn't really understand all the words of your songfic, I like it a lot. Very cute :3
Scarletfire.z chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Its a chinese new year Inuyasha version song! LOL! Luckily, I know chinese, cuz I am one! _
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
LMAO THIS IS FUNNY! AHAHAHHA GOOD WORK! LMAO
9095 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Damn it! i'm chinese n i grew up in malaysia in a chinese school...well actually until yr 2 but thats not the point. i can only barely read it. *sobb* damn how i wish i've listen to my mum about taking chinese lessons here in NZ. it's great tho even if i can't read much. *two thumbs up*