Reviews for Rape Me
S1riusblack chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was very interesting. Kurt interprets the song to mean 'Rape me, do it again, but you'll get your worth.'
I guess it is about giving up, but willingly. Its giving up in a strong way
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
maybe next time a little clearer what the ?
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Me: gasps
Hermionie: cries
Me: cries
Dreaco: smirks

Well written! Liked it, you captured the aspects of... Being raped... I think.. Yeah! Good!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Tragic but well written.
IceQueenFleetwood chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hey,

I thought this fic was really good, everything it needed to be. Did you automatically use that technique of one word sentences or did you have to plan it out? It was very good, I'm impressed with the way that you conveyed her feelings of shame etc. Good work- disturbing though. You may want to try something a little lighter next time? :) But, no doubt- you are an excellent writer. I'm sorry- I'm writing an essay of a review!
mogget861 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow, this was a really powerfull one-shot. I think you explained perfectly what she would be going through. What happened wasn't pretty but i love the way you worded it. I haven't read something this good in a while. thanks
james chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i understand the song part, but it didnt really make any sence...;)
sexylemonface chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Woah... That was amazing

Really captured everything. I almost cried...
JESS chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was so good! i wish u would do more like these, maybe even make it into a story intstead of a oneshot. that would be AWESOME! anyway i love it! please write more stories or oneshots like this, because you are truly gifted. I love how the song plays into it too. great job!
x.kashiyuka.x chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
was really good the story...and sad

u have potential...)
meganlovesjb chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
very powerful.
Trixie Ray chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Hey!

I liked a lot your story!

I just love this song!

D

I never thought of your interpretation of it...

I just always thought of someone who just can't get enough pleasure if the thing if not painful y'know?

but anyway, it's something to think about

haahahhaha

great job

Bea~!
star2000shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
ohh that was so good. and it's actually pretty accurate. most rapes aren't reported because the person feels they some how brought it on themselves.