Reviews for Peace for Two
pansy25 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Aaaw, I love the story very much. Its like they're almost there. I really hope you make a little side story of this. I would to read one about Dearka and Miriallia. Anyway Athrun and Cagalli's romance may be almost in in full circle. Please please update this story, its such ashame to see such a fantastic story be abandoned. I love your writing.
pansy25 chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Poor Cagalli and Athrun, just when they finally got their moment, the cavalry arrived to save them and take Jona away.
SakiXX1 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
I hope to see their ending together!
EternalXHaruka chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Kyaaaa...!OMG!

Very good...oh how I hope this would be considered as one of the actual sequel about what happened to Asucaga!

Weelll...this chapter can actually already be considered as the ending. Although its an open one...But the 'no matter how long' part already says that Cagalli accepted Athrun and will wait...no matter how long...

Please continue I want to know what happened after this! putting this on my Follow list!
chardreams chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Erm... I know it is a little presumptuous of me to ask seeing that you're probably busy with your life and all but is there any chance that you'll be posting the last chapter/epilogue soon? (I assume it's the last chapter.)

You see, 2 years is a very long wait for one of my favourite stories to wrap up.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
OH MY GOD! YOU MADE ME CRY!

that never happened before-okay, maybe once or twice but still! Me, crying over a fic isn't normal! it rarely happens! and I'm not being defensive! no! not even a bit! hehe...

this story is definitely one of the best! and I actually don't mind if you'd just leave it like this... but it would certainly be great if you could finish it!

great job! whether you finish this or not!
Mikka Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nice story! please continue it soon! I hope you'll update the story because I love it.. I'm sure many readers do.
Dhevz chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
whew! love your story, hoped you'll update soon. :)
Meg.x chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
?
No last chapter?
uuu chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
wow,,what a wonderful story!
MirageWisteria13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wah you made the story so convincing. kira is very funny.
Just Lovely chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Cute. Despite everything, they're going to try, no matter what.

Update soon!
Long time reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I've been checking up on this story at months to years intervals and I've come to an educated conclusion! we should only check the story on valentines day, since every year you update it once and its in february.

I love the story by the way, it's one of the best I've ever read, so I'll be checking up on it in about a month and a half. PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR REVIEWERS AND FANS PLEASE UPDATE! -goes into desperate mode and squishes an Athrun plushie half to death-

Athrun plushie: HELP ME She's gonna kill me! Please update!

Me: well that was an acurate action phrase...-quishes harder-
Yve Lovich chapter 16 . 7/11/2009
I came across this story just a few days ago when I was looking for good stories about asucaga and then decided to review now. I actually like this story. And I noticed that this story had been going on for almost 4-5 years! That's way too long,isn't it? I'm sure you know reviewers-like me anticipate for chapters and we all are looking forward for the future installments. It's quite disappointing nowadays that there are only a few good writers left continuing their stories. I hope you could update this one when you have time. :D
PinkPrincess511 chapter 16 . 6/10/2009
Oh come on! please update!