Reviews for Possession
Serpentine Heart chapter 51 . 2/3
Love this fic! Thanks for writing it.
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 1/31
nice
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/31
cool
Kitty Savella chapter 51 . 12/3/2013
Omg, this was so good. There were some spelling and grammar mistakes, as well as incorrect use of words, i.e emancipated instead of emaciated and serendipity instead of surreptitiously. Other than that, the writing was good, the plot awesome and the ride fun. Going off to read Weapon if I can before I pass out.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 51 . 9/21/2013
Incomparable Lord Voldemort and Harry slash! Amazing! Simply deserves a bravado!
Katherine S chapter 51 . 8/4/2013
Wow... This is seriously good! Like honest to God good! I especially liked Tom/Voldemort and Harry's powers, they were intoxicating and desirable. Especially Harry's shadow powers, being able to control the shadows and indirectly the darkness completely is simply amazing... Just imagine what exactly Harry would be able to do... accomplish with this control. I think the only thing that can match shadows would have to be water. Complete control of water is also an amazing ability and would be very much desired.

The love between Harry and Tom/Voldemort is very... nice too! I loved the moments between them. I hope the sequel would also contain moments like this between them. God knows they would make a marvelous pair. Though I have a little confused about their love. Are they something like soulmates? If they are not, just what are they because as I am seeing now, they seem so deeply in love with each other that it seems like if one ceased to exist, the other would destroy everything before ceasing to exist himself. This is like borderline obsession, just the good type of obsession. Obsessed with each other to the point that there is no wrong when it comes to each other, everything is right.

Anyway, it is a little sad that Harry had to leave for a year, but I guess it is better compared to the vision of twenty seven years. I cannot wait to see the reaction of Draco and the other rebels when they see the alive and well Harry Potter, along with his new powers, well... The only thing I would say to Draco and the others are... Watch out, eyes are on you, everywhere you go, there is no escape. Not anymore!

Katherine xoxo
Dani Potter chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Holy SWEET MAMA LUIGI! I GOT THE CHILLS! :D
SoraChan180 chapter 45 . 6/25/2013
nice
Newami chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I remember this story and I loved the unedited version. Is there anyway you could email that to me. I promise I just like to read it and I won't do anything else. PM me either way. I love it.
Shadoween chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
wow... that was... totally intense , loved it ! :D
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Voldemort is a bit creepy in this chapter...
I will come for you...
Hopefully that will be tweaked a bit as the story progresses so that it is more... affectionate... or something and not like a stalker.
blackrose64 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
wow ... just wow
i never thought someone would write a letter like that ... but wow just wow this is so cool i mean no one from fanfiction writes the way you do not one's i read at the very least but this is so amazing and magnificent
kicia08 chapter 51 . 5/17/2013
OMG that was great. Probably the best fanfiction I have EVER read. Once I started I couldn't stop until the end ( and now it's almost 4 am...). It turned out magnificent. I'm your fan xD