Reviews for Possession
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
karmadella1234 chapter 27 . 5/19
I would Just like to state that Ginnys name is Ginerva not Viginia
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 9 . 1/23
The moment I read the line 'We won't fail again', I snapped. How dare they?! How dare they say such a thing? I understand the story to be fictional, but it does happen to people and I've heard people say that line before. Ha, again? How many times had it been repeated? It's too late, and a false promise won't fix it.
bleubirdsong chapter 51 . 1/17
I read your unedited version on Ao3 but I wished to post my review here for convenience.

This story. My god. I felt such disgust at some scenes; I felt immensely sad at others, and at moments all I could do was mentally "aw". Really, your work is rather brilliant.

At first I was a little irritated that Harry seemed to be constantly incapacitated but damn, eventually there was such a turnaround and Harry became so badass that I can forgive his extremely long period of weakness.

Your concept of the inherited powers was interesting; I have a thing for shadow powers, apparently. I also like how you incorporated serpents into LV's life because often fics only have Nagini around and this just added a little detail that I loved.

The fact that Harry is really underaged makes me a little squeamish but your writing is so good that overall I manage to forget that.

You had lovely plot twists and overall I enjoyed this. Time to read the sequel!
SakuraKoi chapter 51 . 12/26/2014
Aw so sweet
SakuraKoi chapter 46 . 12/25/2014
oh wow poor Padfoot
SakuraKoi chapter 45 . 12/25/2014
Hahahahahaha oh wow how sheep follow the fake herder when the fake one will be killed.
fake herder/fake one draco