Reviews for Possession
GhettoZorceress chapter 32 . 2/18
Causes you know
America, Fuck Yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, Yeah
America, Fuck Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, Yeah

Trey Parker - America, Fuck Yeah Lyrics
Basker chapter 1 . 1/19
I had to look up the word leman!
I learned something new thanks to this story lol
Great first chapter. I have no idea how Voldemort expects to just show up and take his "mate" and rule the world with Harry at his side. The guy's confident I'll give him that.
the starrose chapter 51 . 1/3
Wow!Good writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
He really is crazy...
Rachel George chapter 51 . 5/1/2016
Very interesting story. But you need to have it edited. There are several contextual errors. Spelling as well..."mosmorde" and "parseltongue" being two examples of spelling mistakes.
Loes-chan chapter 51 . 3/3/2016
soooo sad it's over
Dratias chapter 51 . 11/30/2015
Oh my goodness, this was an incredible story! I LOVED your unique description and way of Harry's powers. And the way he and Voldemort are? Love it.

Great job on this man. Great job.

- Dratias
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Rape is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing about something that is immoral and degrading.
Rabastans chapter 51 . 10/10/2015
Oh this is going to be good, finally I read a story that has my utmost attention once I wake up (its like 5am now that I'm finished this story) I'm starting again. Wow this story is absolutely breathtaking, I hadn't had such thrill from a story in a long time. Well done, Jade Tatsu.
Rabastans chapter 37 . 10/10/2015
This is getting so good! I'm shaking with anticipation
Rabastans chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
Arrogance and self-importance will be your downfall Lucius Malfoy. I can't wait to read about it.
Rabastans chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Oh Lucius you idiot, you really think you can get away with this?
Rabastans chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
So I've read this story only 2 chapters and quit, but I've decided to not give up this time (not saying I wasn't entertained or that it was boring) I just found other things to do. So lets check this one out.
Quasipsychotic chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
That was probably the best Quidditch game I've read since finishing the Harry Potter books!
Quasipsychotic chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
In my opinion, this is the most calming chapter so far.
Nothing's better than sweet sweet revenge.
I appreciate exact retribution.
Other dark fics either gloss over or over-do the revenge part.
This is set in the middle.
So, I like this better. :)