Reviews for Short stories collection
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Well done. Hard to imagine Steph turning against food, but it does happen to people and just like you described. Thanks for sharing and take care.
carrotmusic chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Great backstory for Carlos and Tank. Really explains a lot. Thanks for sharing and take care.
ElleWhyInIn chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Very beautiful, I loved it. I know it's dark and dreary but I know that this type of story doesn't normally have a happy ending to it. I liked how it was Joe that forced Ranger to see just how bad things were. I guess people do crazy things when they're in love, Ranger proved that when he helped he get better and not walk away. Thanks so much for sharing.

ElleWhyInIn chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
So it's going to be Joe right? Because she just told Ranger she didn't want him too lol... I loved this little story - who sings the song? I could definitly see this being continued. Thanks so much for sharing.

ElleWhyInIn chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Oh come on! You havw to tell use how Ranger and Tank meet back up! I loved this story; it's powerful and entrawling. I would love to see it continued. Thanks so much for sharing.

ElleWhyInIn chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I loved it! Ranger should use his specail Batman powers and make sure Stephanie hears that song! Thanks so much for sharing.

ElleWhyInIn chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very Cute, I love it. If you've read Eleven on Top(?) You've been introduced to Ranger's daughter Julie, and this is perfect in line with her. Thanks so much for sharing.

Mik N'jirnav chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Whoa! Very hard to read but well-written.
PricklySare chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I really liked this background story. It was sad, yet touching at the same time. I think that you could really go with this and write a sequel about Tank and Ranger meeting up again and how they form Rangeman, etc. Hope to read more of your work. -Sare
Sarai chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
I like it.
RSForever chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
So good to find a new story in your series. This was an important subject and you handled it nicely.

So, no doubt who is the only one that can get through to Steph or have any influence on her.
parisnight chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
wow, eating disorders is something new
Stephannie1014 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
It's great to see you writing again!

Great job on your short and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
crazykittiecat chapter 5 . 12/9/2007