Reviews for Olympians At Heart
WildfireDreams chapter 14 . 8/27/2006
Very nice, I liked this one alot. Though not as much as GUTS, GLORY AND GLOVE OIL. Which is how I found this one in the first place.
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
The Tap Dancing Beavers thank you! And your welcome bout the Luna info. Don't worry, everyone's a newbie at one point. :) Parodying what my freind says on Halloween: The story is complete! The Fanfiction gods are pleased. (As am I! Twas good!) So, I'm guessing your next fic is gonna be about baseball, judging by the part about glove oil, and baseball is the only sport I can think of that's involves gloves. But I'm not a sports buff, so I might be wrong. Enough of my rambling. Great story, can't wait for your next one!
Gerao-A chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
Sunny: NO! it is the ending!

Air JAy: how come I, Kiko and Naga did not apear? its not fair.

Alandra: shut up Air Jay, what about the two misterious figures that apeared in Zel and Amelia's wedding?

Kiko: what about me?

Ramon: so this next fic, is it a sequel?
Galera chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
it is the end? no fair
Maddy02 chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
You're welcome and well done

A good ending, and i don't think Zel was too out of character.

I look forward to your next work. Bravo!
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 13 . 11/29/2005
WHOOTNESS! Info on Luna: Luna appears for about 3 seconds in the opening them song for Next and i think Try. Her hair looks a bit like Xellos's, but it's lighter and her bangs completely cover her eyes. And Ceipheid is the Fire Dragon King (or maybe it's the water dragon king... can't remember), and Luna is the knight of Ceipheid.
Gerao-A chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
Air Jay: why couldn't I just dance with Naga? its not fair!

Alandra: shut up Air Jay!

Sunny: what a great fic. so there is just one more to go?
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
Me like. Update soon or I'll sic my army of tap dancing beavers on you *faves*
The Gandhara chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Er, I know this is a fanfic and not a novel, but honestly, just saying 'the conflict between Lina and the players had been solved' is not enough. It's not good to skip on important parts like that.

And again, you did with Zel and Amelia the same you did with Lina and Gourry: just push them together. It looks too mushy.
The Gandhara chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
I didn't like this chapter too much. Lina crying is so unlike her. Lina would have made the players accept her by using her fists if necessary. Plus, her depression didn't last for long, making it even more unreal.

Also, Gourry asking her out so out of the blue seems the easy way out. You haven't even build up a special relatioship between them. He's just another player in the team to Lina.
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Xellos is great. Annoying as ever.
The Gandhara chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
A funny chapter, haha. Gourry is a laugh. I think you're getting the characters quite right.
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Very original setting.
Gerao-A chapter 12 . 11/21/2005
Ramon: I'm a Zebra?

Sunny: that's Olypian talk Ramon.

Air JAy: well...

Alandra: shut up Air Jay!

Air Jay: I didnt even say anything!

Alandra: well shut up Any way!

Maliska: and we just loved the way Gourry light up Lina, in a special way

Sunny: now come on team! lets win this!
Katherine chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
by the way you made this chapter, it almost sounds like you are about to end the fic