Reviews for Freaks and Geeks
The I love you scene is cute until you remember that the sign for I love you is literally ILY, which looks like the metal horns.
Aeris chapter 19 . 6/5
I loved the story! Hope u finish it someday /
birdandthebell chapter 19 . 5/28
This was very interesting to read. It's nice to have diverse character representation. If you ever feel like continuing this it'd be lovely.
This is a great story so far - just one little mistake; British people use BSL (British Sign Language) and not ASL (American Sign Language), which is what Americans use.
Paper lantern18 chapter 19 . 2/9
This was a lovely story; I enjoyed every minute of it.
Yosh chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is devastating. Every deaf fanfiction has the characters signing in English. Asl is it's own language with its own grammar system. Ugh...
Trespass chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I only found this story a few days ago but I really loved it. Im deaf myself and it's not easy to find stories with deaf characters (fanfiction is usually the best I can do), so I hope you will finish it one day.
Although it's quite late now, congratulations on becoming a mummy, I hope you and your daughter are doing well and she has no more health problems. X
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
LOVE IT!
Lili chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Won't you please update soon?
SNlois chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
OH I just found this story today and I really liked it so far, The boys are really precious and I'd really love for them to have their own ending. Is there a chance you ever get back to it? :)

hope everything's alright with you
it was a pleasure to read
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
please keep writing what happens next
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I greatly enjoy your story
update when you can
ClaireBouldwin chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Well, I don't suppose youre going to finish this, are you? I hope you do though, I gotta say- I think it's a story worth an ending. Congrats on your baby (obviously belatedly, so I guess I should be wishing you luck with kindergarten?), hope all is well. And do please give this story another go, I know you're probably busy and maybe feel like you've out grown this fic, but this truly is the start of a masterpiece, I think.
random4ever chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I realize that you probably turned off your fanfiction notifications ages ago, but if you get this I would just like to say that I found this a really inspiring and unique story. It got me thinking a lot about ASL, and I realized that I find it truly fascinating as a language along, with the deaf/HoH community as a whole. I know it's futile to hope that you will update this ever again, but know that if you do I will be one of the first in line. xxRandom
madclifton chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Oh god. Don't fuck this up Draco...