Reviews for Freaks and Geeks
DaughterJudyK chapter 19 . 1/23
I really enjoyed this. It was a fresh take on the characters. I hope you come back to it eventually. 8 years is a long time away though
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
YES! This is my favorite chapter so far
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
God, Ron. You're such a dick! Sorry, you just portrayed Ron a a very dislikable character, and thus, and I am tempted to dislike him.
I really love this story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Tonks, you are so badass.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Poor Draco! I just wanna give him a hug to make him feel better!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
The I love you scene is cute until you remember that the sign for I love you is literally ILY, which looks like the metal horns.
Aeris chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
I loved the story! Hope u finish it someday /
fernandfeather chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
This was very interesting to read. It's nice to have diverse character representation. If you ever feel like continuing this it'd be lovely.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
This is a great story so far - just one little mistake; British people use BSL (British Sign Language) and not ASL (American Sign Language), which is what Americans use.
Paper lantern18 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
This was a lovely story; I enjoyed every minute of it.
Yosh chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is devastating. Every deaf fanfiction has the characters signing in English. Asl is it's own language with its own grammar system. Ugh...
Trespass chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I only found this story a few days ago but I really loved it. Im deaf myself and it's not easy to find stories with deaf characters (fanfiction is usually the best I can do), so I hope you will finish it one day.
Although it's quite late now, congratulations on becoming a mummy, I hope you and your daughter are doing well and she has no more health problems. X
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
LOVE IT!
Lili chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
This story is absolutely AMAZING. Won't you please update soon?
SNlois chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
OH I just found this story today and I really liked it so far, The boys are really precious and I'd really love for them to have their own ending. Is there a chance you ever get back to it? :)

hope everything's alright with you
it was a pleasure to read