Reviews for Freaks and Geeks
infinite eternity chapter 19 . 9/16
wow what a dick.

riley, i mean.
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 9/16
this is amazingly written and i'm so glad that you've decided to shed some light on serious issues like anorexia. the thing is this makes me really anxious to read but i'll keep on reading because i want to find out if everything ends up more or less okay.
Loved this story! Loved seeing the softer side of Draco
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
i loved your story soo much!
awesome work :)
DaughterJudyK chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
I really enjoyed this. It was a fresh take on the characters. I hope you come back to it eventually. 8 years is a long time away though
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
YES! This is my favorite chapter so far
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
God, Ron. You're such a dick! Sorry, you just portrayed Ron a a very dislikable character, and thus, and I am tempted to dislike him.
I really love this story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Tonks, you are so badass.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Poor Draco! I just wanna give him a hug to make him feel better!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
The I love you scene is cute until you remember that the sign for I love you is literally ILY, which looks like the metal horns.
Aeris chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
I loved the story! Hope u finish it someday /
fernandfeather chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
This was very interesting to read. It's nice to have diverse character representation. If you ever feel like continuing this it'd be lovely.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
This is a great story so far - just one little mistake; British people use BSL (British Sign Language) and not ASL (American Sign Language), which is what Americans use.
Paper lantern18 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
This was a lovely story; I enjoyed every minute of it.
Yosh chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is devastating. Every deaf fanfiction has the characters signing in English. Asl is it's own language with its own grammar system. Ugh...